Chapter 54

☆ Chapter 54: Seat ☆

Sun Fei looked at Lin Yin excitedly, as if he had seen a treasure.

As a teacher, who doesn’t want to meet a talented student?

Besides, the girl in front of me is not generally smart.

Lin Yin asked Sun Fei with a smile, "Teacher, can I go to fifth grade directly?"

Sun Fei nodded, "Yes, of course."

"Let's go," Sun Fei said excitedly: "Teacher, I will take you to the classroom right now. You arrange the seats."

Seeing that their daughter passed the teacher's exam so easily, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin immediately smiled and followed them away.

Looking at the four people leaving, Lin Changqing asked Lin Changping depressedly, "Brother, the teacher doesn't care about us?"

Lin Changping sighed inwardly. The girl is so smart, and the pressure of being a brother is very great, but facing Lin Changqing, Lin Changping still acted like a big brother. He waved his hand and said, "Finish the paper first."

Lin Changqing said "Oh", and the three brothers continued to write the paper with their heads down, and they did not plagiarize or cheat from each other.

Arriving at the fifth grade classroom, Zhao Yanan saw that there were only a dozen students sitting in the class. He turned to ask Sun Fei next to him, "Teacher Sun, are there so few fifth grade students?"

Sun Fei sighed, "There is no way. Many parents think that their children will not be able to attend school for two years. Just be able to read."

There was no teacher in the class, and a dozen students were talking happily, with the exception of one student, who seemed to be reading a book.

Lin Yin took a look and saw that the special one was not Yang Liu.

Sun Fei led Lin Yin into the classroom.

When more than a dozen students saw Sun Fei coming, they immediately became quiet and sat upright, looking up at Sun Fei.

Yang Liu was no exception, but...Yang Liu's eyes fell on Lin Yin who was standing next to Sun Fei. He didn't understand why Sun Fei brought Lin Yin to their fifth grade?

Relying on his good personal relationship with Sun Fei, Yang Liu actually smiled and asked Lin Yin, "Wuya, why are you in our class? Aren't you supposed to be in the first grade? Are you here to play with me?"

Yang Liu smiled with a pure face, There was an embarrassed look on his face, "However, I have to go to class now and I don't have time to play with you. Let's play together after class. You can go back to the first grade first."

Lin Yin glanced at Yang Liu, "What do you think? Yes!"

"Huh?" Yang Liu naturally knew that Lin Yin came to the fifth grade and couldn't come to see her. She said those words just to make Lin Yin aware of himself and quickly go back to the first grade.

This is a fifth grade classroom. She is an ugly girl who has never been to school. Does she have the right to be here?

Yang Liu looked at Sun Fei, who smiled at Yang Liu and nodded, then introduced to the students in the audience: "Today we have a new classmate in our class," Fei motioned Lin Yin to stand on the podium.

After Lin Yin stood up, Fei continued: "This is classmate Lin Yin. I believe everyone knows her. She is young. Everyone should take care of her in the future!"

Hearing Sun Fei's words, Yang Liu almost jumped up in shock. , are you kidding me?

How old is Lin Yin?