Chapter 176

The first exam was Advanced Mathematics. After the test paper was handed out, Lin Yin read it over and found it quite simple. Now Lin Yin has started to study the sophomore course by himself. The freshman course is very important to Lin Yin. Musically speaking, it's really not difficult.

Lin Yin picked up the pen and started answering the questions very quickly and writing smoothly.

It is said to be a preliminary examination, but the invigilators are all teachers from the mathematics department. For this preliminary examination, the teachers of the mathematics department have worked hard to come up with this paper. The questions on this paper are very difficult and also It tests the students' mastery of knowledge. The perfect score is 100 points. Teachers from the mathematics department think it is very difficult for students to get 90 points.

Sure enough, after the papers were handed out, many students frowned and scratched their heads, which already showed the difficulty of this set of questions.

But there are exceptions. Many students are helpless about the difficult problems on the paper. They stop writing and do calculations on the manuscript paper. But Lin Yin writes very fast from the moment he picks up the pen.

The teachers in the mathematics department all know Lin Yin, and because of Lin Yin's outstanding performance, they all have a good impression of Lin Yin. They also want to know what the limits of this little genius are?

So the teacher who invigilated the exam quietly walked down from the podium, walked around the examination room first, and finally stopped behind Lin Yin and watched Lin Yin answer the questions.

Lin Yin answered questions very quickly. After reading the fill-in-the-blank and multiple-choice questions once, she was able to come up with the answer as if she didn't need to do any calculations at all. This surprised the teacher. Lin Yin quickly wrote down the big question.

The big questions are a bit difficult and even a little out of the outline. There are many things that the teacher has not covered yet, or even if he has, he has only touched upon them briefly without analyzing them in depth.

But Lin Yin had already completed the entire freshman course in advance, so this extremely difficult level was almost not difficult for Lin Yin. In addition, Lin Yin was very fast in mental arithmetic and could answer big questions very smoothly. The thinking is clear, the logic is thorough, and the answers are correct.

The math teacher standing behind Lin Yin's eyes became brighter and brighter, looking at Lin Yin like a baby bump.

If you want to learn mathematics well, in addition to hard work, talent is also essential.

Many people are interested in mathematics and study hard, but most people are not talented. Although they can learn mathematics well, it is difficult for them to go deeper.

The teacher thinks that Lin Yin is the most talented child in mathematics. Such a genius is very rare.

The teacher stood behind Lin Yin and unknowingly saw that Lin Yin had finished the entire set of questions. Looking at the other students, many of them had not yet written the big questions. After Lin Yin finished writing, he checked it carefully and found nothing. Wrong, I raised my hand.

The teacher took two steps forward, smiled, took Lin Yin's paper, and said to Lin Yin, "Girl, that's a good answer!"

The teacher's eyes were full of appreciation.

Lin Yin smiled, then packed up his things and left the examination room.

The other students looked confused. They looked at the paper in the teacher's hand and then at their own paper. They were a little doubtful. Did they really write the same paper?