Chapter 71

☆ Chapter 71 We are good friends ☆

"This..." Lin Yueji waved her hands subconsciously, "Sister Yang Liu, I... I'm quite tired too. I'm afraid I can't carry you!"

Yang Liu is several years older than Lin Yueji and is also taller. Yueji lowered her head half way down, and Lin Yueji really wasn't lying at this time, she was really tired!

"Well..." Yang Liu's eyes were cold and his tone was long.

"I..." Lin Yueji was afraid of Yang Liu to the core. Seeing that Yang Liu was angry, Lin Yueji had no choice but to cry and nod, "Okay." Yang Liu became

happy, walked behind Lin Yueji, and patted Lin Yueji's face with a smile. Shoulder "Si Ya, you are so kind to me. Don't worry, I will never forget you as a good friend in my life."

"Really?" Lin Yueji looked delighted, "Sister Yang Liu, you really treat me as your best friend." Friend?"

"Of course," Yang Liu lay on Lin Yueji's back, bending Lin Yueji's waist. Lin Yueji gritted her teeth and stretched out her hands to grasp Yang Liu's calves tightly, finally carrying Yang Liu on her back. stand up.

Lin Yueji panted and walked step by step with Yang Liu on her back, which seemed particularly difficult.

But Lin Yueji was happy at this time, because Yang Liu just said: She is her good friend!

Great, it was worth her efforts to please, Sister Yang Liu finally regarded her as a good friend.

Since the two are good friends, Sister Yang Liu will definitely not harm her again in the future.

Lin Yueji's legs trembled slightly due to the pressure, but she gritted her teeth and walked forward step by step with Yang Liu on her back.

Yang Liu breathed a sigh of relief, feeling so comfortable.

Yang Liu lay on Lin Yueji's back and fell asleep with peace of mind.

Thinking of what happened today, Lin Yueji took the initiative and said: "Sister Yang Liu, don't worry, I will help you keep an eye on Lin Aimin's family in the future. If you want them to do something outrageous, I will tell you."

Yang Liu listened and thought about it. Thinking of today's embarrassing incident, Yang Liu stared fiercely at the back of Lin Yueji's head for a while. If she hadn't needed Lin Yueji to carry her back now, Yang Liu would have turned against her.

Useless things!

Yang Liu had a sneer on his lips and a disdainful look in his eyes, good friend?

Would she consider a fool like Lin Yueji a good friend? Do not make jokes!

Lin Yueji couldn't walk fast with Yangliu on her back. After walking for about half an hour, she couldn't walk anymore. Her legs gave out and she knelt down on the ground. Yangliu on her back leaned forward and almost fell down and chewed the mud.

"Lin Siya, you are sick," Yang Liu subconsciously reached out and slapped Lin Yueji in the face, "You almost threw me, do you know?"

Lin Yueji ignored the pain on her face and quickly explained: "Sister Yang Liu I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I just... can't walk."

Yang Liu looked at Lin Yueji, who was kneeling on the ground, sweating profusely and looking aggrieved, and snorted, "Useless thing!"

Lin Yueji coldly snorted. After being scolded, he lowered his head and felt that he was so useless. He couldn't even carry Sister Yangliu to the village?

I really don’t deserve to be Sister Yang Liu’s good friend. I hope Sister Yang Liu won’t dislike her because of this!

Yang Liu looked at Lin Yueji who was kneeling on the ground, then looked at the sky, and said angrily: "What are you still doing sitting on the ground? Get up and leave quickly, otherwise it will be dark."

Lin Yueji responded and stood up hurriedly.

Yang Liu also knew that Lin Yueji was very tired. When she stood up, her calves were shaking. She rarely let Lin Yueji go and did not let Lin Yueji continue to carry her.

Yang Liu didn't mean well, but felt that if the two of them continued to waste their time like this, they would definitely not be able to return to the village before dark.

Lin Yin and the others waited for nearly an hour before they finally saw two small black spots appearing in the distance on the road leading to the county seat.

When the small black dot grew bigger, Lin Changqing recognized the person at a glance, pointed at the person and said loudly: "They are back."

Lin Yin quickly stood up and took a closer look. Sure enough, it was Lin Yueji and Yang Liu.

Lin Yin saw the two of them staggering and walked toward the village with tired faces.

Lin Yin brother and sister saw Yang Liu and Lin Yueji, and Lin Yueji and Yang Liu naturally saw Lin Yin and the others.

Yang Liu's eyes narrowed slightly, his steps became slower, and his eyes became extremely alert.

Lin Yueji looked at Yang Liu in a panic, "Sister Yang Liu, this is Lin Yin and the others. Do you think they are waiting for us?"

Yang Liu didn't look at Lin Yueji, but said, "Aren't you talking nonsense?"

Looking at the side by side Among the four standing brothers and sisters, Lin Yueji felt a little guilty when she thought about what happened today, and said in fear: "Sister Yang Liu, do you think they will beat us up?"

Yang Liu was worried about this issue at this time.

Yang Liu pursed her lips, thought for a while, and looked at Lin Yueji, "If they ask about today's events later, just say: you did it all and it has nothing to do with me." "

Huh?" Lin Yueji was a little scared. "Sister Yang Liu, if I say that, they will definitely beat me. I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of?" Yang Liu glared, "Do you still want to be my good friend? Why don't you do this for a good friend?" Don’t you want to do it?”