Chapter 122

Teacher Wang was dumbfounded after hearing what Principal Liu said. She didn’t expect that Lin Yin had only been in school for one year. He jumped directly from the first grade to the fifth grade. He even ranked first in the county in the elementary to junior high school exam. This child is too smart. .

Teacher Wang thought for a while and then asked, "What does the principal mean?"

Principal Liu said, "Promise her, you will bring her, and then take some final exam papers for the second grade of junior high school and let her do it in front of us. If she does well in the exam, she will be allowed to skip the grade. If she does not do well in the exam, she will know her own shortcomings and can study with peace of mind in the future."

Teacher Wang felt that it made sense and nodded in agreement.

After a while, Lin Yin was taken to Principal Liu's office by Teacher Wang.

Principal Liu looked at the unattractive little girl in front of him, as well as Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan, who looked a little reserved and honest. Principal Liu stood up with a smile, pointed to the chair next to him, and said with a smile, "Sit down quickly. Sit down quickly..."

Principal Liu was approachable and low-key. Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan slowly became less nervous and pulled a few children to sit on the chairs.

Principal Wang looked at Lin Yin and said, "Are you Ms. Lin?"

Lin Yin nodded with a smile and said politely, "Hello, Principal!"

Principal Liu nodded, and then said, "If you want to skip a grade, I can agree, but we you have to agree in advance. If you don't do well in the exam, I can't agree to this request."

Lin Yin said confidently, "Don't worry, I won't let you down."

Principal Liu was happy to see Lin Yin so confident, I think this little girl is full of energy.

Then, Principal Liu asked Teacher Wang to give Lin Yin the paper to do.

With the help of the system, Lin Yin has almost finished learning the contents of junior high school. He is naturally comfortable with the contents of the second grade of junior high school without any difficulty.

School started today, and Teacher Wang had a lot to do. Principal Liu waited for Teacher Wang to give the papers to Lin Yin, and then asked Teacher Wang to go about her own business. She felt that Lin Yin had to do a good job in several papers for several subjects. Hour.

But what Principal Liu didn't expect was that Lin Yin was very fast at solving the questions. Lin Yin did the math paper first. It took Lin Yin more than half an hour to finish the math paper, and then put it aside.

Principal Liu graduated from a junior college and was the principal of the school. He had not missed studying over the years. Seeing Lin Yin finish the math paper so quickly, Principal Liu was very surprised. He picked up Lin Yin's math paper and read it. stand up. The first thing that catches the eye is Lin Yin's good calligraphy. Although most mathematics is numbers and formulas, Lin Yin's writing is neat and pleasing to the eye.

Before Teacher Wang left, he gave the answers to Principal Liu and asked Principal Liu to help correct the paper after Lin Yin finished the exam.

Principal Liu picked up the answer that Teacher Wang gave him, picked up a pen from the pen holder on the table, and started comparing the answers. The first question was correct, the second question was correct, the third question was correct...

Unknowingly, After finishing the last big question, Principal Liu suddenly realized that Lin Yin had gotten the math paper right. Principal Liu stared in disbelief at Lin Yin who was still working on the paper. He couldn't believe it.