Chapter 91

☆ Chapter 91 ☆

It has been three days, and Fei has not come to school.

The students in the school have a good impression of Fei. Many students are worried about Fei's health and even bring eggs from home to see Fei.

Lin Yin and his three brothers also took the four eggs given by Zhao Yanan to see Fei.

Fei doesn't want it.

Fei knew what an egg meant to rural children.

The children in the village couldn't eat eggs more than a few times a year, and Fei wouldn't accept them even if he wanted them.

The four Lin Yin brothers had no choice but to take the eggs home again, but when they left, they happened to bump into Yang Liu who was going to see Fei.

When Yang Liu saw Lin Yin's four siblings, he glanced at them with a sinister look, then lowered his head and knocked on the door of Fei's room.

Fei was lying on the bed, coughing non-stop and losing a lot of weight.

When Sun Fei saw that the person coming was Yang Liu, he looked slightly cold, "Why are you here? You'd better go home quickly."

"Brother Sun..." Yang Liu looked pitiful.

Sun Fei frowned, "Please call me Teacher Sun!"

Yang Liu had no choice but to bite his lip and call out, "Teacher Sun."

"Teacher Sun... I'm just worried about you. Look, you've lost weight... Fei

felt that Yang Liu's tone was strange, and said with a sullen face, "It's fine now that the illness is over. Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday. The teacher must have assigned a lot of homework, right? You'd better go home, it will get dark soon." "

"Teacher Sun..." Yang Liu cried aggrievedly, "Why did you treat me like this all of a sudden? Are you still the Brother Sun who treated me so well?"

"Brother Sun... you used to be so good to me and cared about me everywhere, but you Now you don't even want to look at me. What did I do wrong?"

Fei sneered, "What did you do wrong, you don't know?"

"I..." Yang Liu's eyes were filled with tears, "I'm still young, and there are many things I don't understand. I understand, it is inevitable that I will do something wrong, but I can change it. Brother Sun, don't ignore me!"

"You will change it?" Sun Fei smiled bitterly and shook his head, "I don't think you can change it. If you can change it, Would you tamper with classmate Lin Yin's paper without authorization?"

"I didn't!"

Yang Liu immediately retorted loudly, "That's not what I did. They clearly have no evidence, but they falsely accused me. I am the victim, and I am innocent."

Fei Looking at Yang Liu's fair little face, delicate facial features, and delicate temperament, what a beautiful little girl she is, but Fei felt a sense of disgust in his heart, without any pity as before.

"Classmate Yang Liu..." Fei looked directly at Yang Liu coldly, "Do you think everyone is a fool?"

"You think you are very smart and can be manipulated by others without applause, but do you know? ? The way you are playing tricks is really ugly!"

"Okay, you're right, I really don't want to see you. Don't come to me again in the future. Just go!" After

Fei finished speaking, don't He turned away, not wanting to look at Yang Liu again.

ugly?

Is she ugly?

Yang Liu looked at Fei in disbelief, he actually called her: ugly!

She is obviously the most beautiful girl in the village, and there are countless boys in the village who secretly like her!

Is the man in front of me blind?

He actually called her ugly!

Yang Liu gritted his teeth angrily, wanting to refute loudly, wanting to scold loudly, wanting to curse hysterically!

But after thinking for a while, Yang Liu still swallowed her breath, and kept telling herself in her heart: Fei is a teacher, so she can't offend him yet. In the future... in the

future, she will definitely let these people taste the consequences of offending her. .

Yang Liu turned around and left, but met Ye Min in the courtyard who came to see Fei.

Seeing Ye Min, Yang Liu's heart moved.

Ye Min saw Yang Liu, and the smile on his face faded slightly, "Classmate Yang Liu also came to see Teacher Sun?"

Yang Liu's gloomy face immediately showed a bright smile, and his tone was brisk, "Yes, Teacher Ye also came to see Teacher Sun?"

Ye Min's expression was a little unnatural, her eyes were slightly shy, and she nodded lightly, "Yes!"

Yang Liu looked at the rosy look on Ye Min's face, and couldn't help but sneer in his heart. "Teacher Ye, do you have fungus?"

"Teacher Sun just said: He wants to eat fungus scrambled eggs, but unfortunately I don't have fungus at home, so I have to go up the mountain to pick it..."