Chapter 62

☆ Chapter 62: Heartache ☆

After Sun Fei handed out the papers, he did not forget to say, "Everyone must learn from Lin Yin." Then Sun Fei lowered his head, picked up the second paper, and his eyes fell on Yang Liu.

"Yang Liu's score is 85," Sun Fei picked up the paper and looked at Yang Liu's mistakes, and said in a gentle tone: "The reason why this test paper is difficult is because there are several questions that are beyond the syllabus. Although Yang Liu did not complete these questions Yes, but she did everything the teacher said right, and I believe that Yang Liu will definitely do better in the exam next time."

Yang Liu stood up in confusion, walked to the podium, took his test paper, lowered his head, and chewed She pursed her lips and drooped her eyelids slightly to hide the trace of resentmentnin her eyes.

At this time, there was only one thought in her mind, and that was that ugly Lin Yin dared to steal her first place!

That ugly monster was obviously sleeping during the exam...

Thinking of this, Yang Liu suddenly stopped and turned around to look at Sun Fei, "Teacher, Lin Yin was sleeping during the exam. How could he get 100 points?" "

Although I I believe Lin Yin did not cheat, but you said it yourself this set of test papers is for the county elementary school exam, but the county elementary school had finished the exam a few days ago. Has Lin Yin seen this set of test papers in advance?"

Sun Fei and the students in the village looked slightly stunned when they heard this.

Some students thought about it carefully and realized that this possibility was not impossible.

Sun Fei had not thought about this possibility. After all, people in the village rarely left the village, let alone went to the county. Even if Even if you go to the county town, you may not be able to get this set of papers, unless you have relatives at home who are teachers, and they must be teachers in the county primary schools.

Sun Fei said with a smile: "Classmate Yang Liu, you are overthinking. Classmate Lin Yin is very smart. I think she got this result based on her true talent and study."

The reason why Sun Fei has so much confidence in Lin Yin is because only He knew how smart Lin Yin was, and the fact that Lin Yin was able to score 100 points in the test must be related to the study materials he had lent her before.

Seeing that Sun Fei didn't believe him and even sided with Lin Yin, Yang Liu felt even more resentful, "Teacher, I heard my mother say two days ago: Lin Yin's father asked for leave and went to the county seat. Maybe that's when... ."

This time, before Yang Liu could finish speaking, Sun Fei interrupted her, "Okay, classmate Yang Liu, the teacher knows this matter well, you go back to your seat and sit down first."

Yang Liu was dissatisfied, but she understood that at this time Fei didn't believe her words at all, and it was useless no matter how much she said.

Yang Liu took a deep breath and returned to his seat.

"Sun Cheng scored 79 points," Sun Fei continued to hand out test papers. There were not many students in the class, and they were all handed out in a while.

Including Lin Yin, who had a perfect score, only five students in the class passed, and the remaining students' scores were below 60 points.

Sun Fei was already very satisfied. After all, this student Lin Yin got full marks in the exam, which was better than those students in the county.

Next, Sun Fei took the test paper and started talking about the questions.

At the end of the first class, Sun Fei only taught half of the lecture, so Sun Fei put down his paper and said to the students: "Class is over, let's continue teaching in the third class."

There are only three teachers in the school, so they all have multiple roles and job.

The second class was a self-study class. Sun Fei asked students to copy the questions on the test paper to strengthen their memory in turn.

After all, learning materials are very limited in this era, and it is not easy to get a set of test questions from a county primary school.

Students are used to copying questions and are busy answering them.

After class, Zhao Xue grabbed Lin Yin's arm excitedly, her eyes shining. "Lin Yin, are you so awesome? How did you do it?"

Lin Yin asked, "How did you do it?"

Zhao Xue said, "Every day. How can you do so well on the test even after class and sleeping in class?"

"Well..." Lin Yin glanced at Zhao Xue and felt helpless: Girl, why don't you give up? My learning method is not suitable for you!

So, Lin Yin had no choice but to make it up, and said to Zhao Xue with a serious face: "Do you know why I sleep in class every day?"

Zhao Xue blinked, "Didn't you say: I study in my dreams?"

Lin Yin turned over. Rolling his eyes, "That's a lie. The reason why I study in class every day is because I know everything the teacher tells me!" "

Well... I have to study by myself very late every day after school, just because I go to bed late, so I I don’t feel sleepy until the second day of class. In fact, you see that I can get perfect marks on the test by sleeping casually every day. In fact, you haven’t seen the hard work I put in behind the scenes!”

Lin Yin, who goes to bed on time at nine o’clock every night, beats Zhao Xue and others again The eavesdropping students were stunned for a moment!

After listening to Lin Yin's words, everyone suddenly realized!

It turns out that Lin Yin didn't not study, but went home to study by himself at night, and studied very late!

They just said "How can anyone in the world get perfect scores for sleeping every day?"

Compared with Lin Yin's statement that he studies in his dreams every day, this statement is undoubtedly more trustworthy by others.

Especially Yang Liu, who was also eavesdropping, instantly felt that Lin Yin was extremely sinister!

Why didn't she take Lin Yin into consideration before?

It wasn't because this ugly guy only slept in class that she lowered her guard and didn't regard Lin Yin as a competitor.

But it was only now that Yang Liu realized how careless he was and how cruel and cunning Lin Yin was.

Lin Yin must be trying to lower her vigilance, so sleeping in class every day is just an appearance, but she is secretly studying secretly.

Hey Lin Yin, just wait for me!

Lin Yin saw the expressions of realization on everyone's faces and knew that everyone must believe this statement.

The second class was a self-study class. Although Sun Fei assigned tasks, the class was still in a mess because there was no teacher to supervise it.

Many students did not copy the questions, but got together and joked and joked.

Sun Fei is a gentle-tempered teacher who seldom loses his temper with his students, so the students are not afraid of him at all. Even if he cannot finish the assigned homework, Sun Fei can only teach him a few sentences and it will be over.

Even Lin Yin's deskmate Zhao Xue turned to talk to the students behind him.

There are only two students in the class who are relatively quiet. One is Lin Yin. She is lying on the table and seems to be asleep, but she is actually studying in the system space.

One is Yang Liu : Yang Liu is copying the questions in his notebook meticulously. Especially if he makes mistakes, Yang Liu will write them down several times to prevent himself from forgetting.

Seeing Lin Yin sleeping so soundly, Yang Liu sneered in his heart, as if he already had a plan for the next exam!