Chapter 50

☆ Chapter 50 Frightened ☆

Lin Yin couldn't tell that Feng Caixia was accusing her openly and secretly. Zhao Yanan taught her what she just said.

Lin Yin looked directly at Feng Caixia, "There is no need to teach this, isn't it the truth?"

Old lady Lin didn't care about this, she stared at Zhao Yanan, "You from the third family have a dark heart, how can I, my old lady, be sorry for you?

You actually By teaching my granddaughter like this, you want my granddaughter to regard me as an enemy."

Zhao Yanan quickly explained, "Mom, don't get me wrong, we didn't say those words to my daughter, so don't be angry, or... Go sit inside and I'll get you a glass of water."

Old Mrs. Lin waved her hand fiercely, "I won't drink it," and then glared at Zhao Yanan, "I'm afraid you've poisoned the water and are going to poison me to death."

Zhao Yanan's face turned pale, "Mom, how could you think so? How could I..."

Mrs. Lin didn't listen at all and angrily accused: "You, the third child, you, a married girl, how can you have the nerve to go to your natal family?" Take something? Five pounds of meat..."

Mrs. Lin looked distressed. "Do you want to move all the things from our old Lin family to your parents' house? Do you want to starve my grandchildren and granddaughters to death? You just Happy?"

Zhao Yanan was trembling with anger. "Mom, if you ask our family to leave the house, I won't say anything more. If you want to leave all the things in the house to the eldest brother and the second brother, I won't say anything.

After all , You said: Brother will provide for you in the future, but have you ever thought about how sad it will be after we leave the house?"

Zhao Yanan couldn't hold back the fire in his heart, and he said it all in one breath: "If If my parents’ family didn’t send me 30 yuan, we wouldn’t even have money to treat my daughter’s illness and get medicine. Although five kilograms of meat is a lot, thirty yuan can buy more than ten kilograms of meat. I still feel that my parents’ family has lost money. "

It's not that Mrs. Lin doesn't understand this. She just feels that Zhao Yanan dares to take the meat to her parents' house. She feels unhappy and is looking for trouble!

By the way, I was messing around to see if I could bring something home from Lin Yin's house.

Hearing Zhao Yanan's words, Mrs. Lin retorted speechlessly, and immediately slapped her thigh, "What do you want to do from the third family? Do you want to force me to death? I didn't say you can't be filial to your mother, but you gave your parents five You've got so much meat, why don't you give some to me and your dad?"

"You still care about your parents' family in your heart, don't you think of yourself as a member of our old Lin family?"

Zhao Yanan hurriedly denied, "I don't."

"Okay," Lin The old woman said in a strong tone, "Since you gave your mother's family five kilograms of meat, I won't ask for more. You can also give me five kilograms of meat."

Zhao Yanan said hurriedly, "Mom, I've really finished eating it all."

Old Mrs. Lin sneered, "It's from the third family, I'm not easy to fool. I'll know if it's there or not."

Mrs. Lin said as she pushed Zhao Yanan away and went straight to the kitchen.

The kitchen was set up in a corner of the yard. Mrs. Lin led Feng Caixia into the kitchen. She saw a flour bag and some pots and pans stacked in the kitchen;