Chapter 148

Only ten minutes after Teacher Chen left, there was another knock on the door, and Principal Liu called out, "Come in." Lin

Yin saw a man in his 50s with white hair and a gentle and loving smile on his face. The old man came in.

The old man was wearing a clean black tunic suit. He was thin but energetic.

When Principal Liu saw the old man coming, he said with a smile, "Teacher Li is here. Sit down quickly. Let me introduce you. This is classmate Lin Yin."

Principal Liu pointed at Lin Yin and said, "Classmate Lin Yin, today was originally She should report to the first year of high school, but she just took the skipping exam and her grades are very good. I plan to put her in your class, and you have to teach her well."

Teacher Li is about 50 years old, but her hair is completely white. He has a gentle personality and is very popular among students at school.

He had also heard about the little genius Lin Yin. When Teacher Chen called him just now, he had already briefly told him the situation.

Teacher Li smiled and nodded and said, "Don't worry, principal. I'm very happy that Lin Yin can come to our class. I will teach her well." Principal Liu

smiled and nodded, and then said to Lin Yin, "Let's go with Teacher Li. Teacher Li will arrange it for you."

After Lin Yin's family stood up and thanked Principal Liu, Lin Yin followed Teacher Li and left.

Teacher Li led Lin Yin to the dormitory first. Lin Yin was now a sophomore in high school and a student in Class 1. Naturally, the dormitory also needs to be changed.

Teacher Li was very gentle and talked to Lin Yin along the way, telling Lin Yin to go to him if he encountered any difficulties in school. After all, compared to other high school students, Lin Yin was still too young.

On the way to the dormitory, Lin Yin met Li Yanjun, the eldest sister who used to live in the same dormitory. After seeing Lin Yin, Li Yanjun smiled and greeted Lin Yin, "Lin Yin, which class are you assigned to?"

Lin Yin smiled. Said, "I'm not in the first year of high school, I skipped directly to the second year of high school."

Li Yanjun was stunned for a moment, and then looked at Lin Yin in surprise, "You went directly to the second year of high school?"

Li Yanjun is 19 this year, and she just entered the first year of high school. In high school, she finally got into the exam. Only four girls in her dormitory went to high school. The others were either not allowed to go to high school by their families or had poor grades. Lin Yin, the youngest in their dormitory, Li Yanjun could not believe that he skipped his freshman year of high school and went to his sophomore year of high school.

But thinking about Lin Yin, he was a well-known genius in his class. Geniuses have to be different. Thinking about this, Li Yanjun didn't feel bad anymore. He only praised Lin Yin a few words and left.

Lin Yin was delayed because of the exam. When Teacher Li took him to the girls' dormitory of Class 1, Grade 2, there were only two vacancies left in the dormitory, both of which were upper bunks. Lin Yin had no choice but to accept his fate and sleep on the upper bunk again. Teacher Li introduced to Lin Yin that this sister's name is Qian Xiaoduo, and she is the dormitory director of your dormitory. If you have anything, please ask her for help.

Qian Xiaoduo was about sixteen or seventeen years old. She was a girl with dark skin but good facial features. After seeing Lin Yin, Qian Xiaoduo looked at Teacher Li in surprise and said, "Teacher, she is a student in our class? She's too young!"