Chapter 40

☆ Chapter 40 New Life ☆

Old Mrs. Xu left Old Lin’s house with her head held high, like a victorious old hen, with a victor’s attitude.

After placing the dowry in the room, Zhao Yanan helped Mrs. Xu sit on the only chair in the room.

The old lady Xu looked at the empty room and patted her thigh, "There's not even a sleeping guy in this room. You two adults are nothing, but you can't wrong my grandson and granddaughter..."

The old lady looked at Zhao Yanan again. "Tomorrow I'll ask your two brothers to come and make two beds for you. I didn't bring anyone with me today."

Lin Aimin stepped forward, feeling moved and ashamed at the same time.

Seeing that Lin Aimin was upset like this, the old lady waved her hand and said: "Okay, I don't have any ready-made wood at home. You can borrow it from the village. When you are free, cut two sticks from the mountain and return them to me."

Lin Aimin hurriedly responded. .

The old lady reached out and took out a plain handkerchief from her pocket. The handkerchief was tightly wrapped and there was obviously something inside.

The old lady opened the handkerchief layer by layer, revealing the money inside.

The old lady grabbed Zhao Yanan's hand and put the money in Zhao Yanan's hand. "When you clean up and leave the house, your mother-in-law will definitely not give you money. How can you live without money? Take the flowers."

Zhao Yanan immediately withdrew his hand, "This No, Mom... this can't work."

Lin Aimin also said hurriedly: "Mom, this is really not good, how can we survive this day..."

"How can we survive," the old lady sighed again, "Don't worry, the money is not much. , only thirty yuan, your dad and I took ten yuan, and the remaining twenty were given by your two brothers."

Zhao Weidong and Zhao Xiangdong nodded hurriedly;

"Second sister, just take it, we are the brothers. I can only help you so much."

"Yeah, just don't dislike it."

Guo Hongjuan also said: "Second sister, take it, you have to buy all the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar."

Lin Aimin's face was burning, Although his mother-in-law and two brothers-in-law did not blame him, Lin Aimin secretly blamed himself for his inability to let his wife and children live a good life.

At the same time, I made up my mind to let my wife and children live a good life in the future.

Zhao Yanan's eyes were red, and she wanted to refuse, but the family was in real trouble, so she could only accept it shamelessly, "Just think that I borrowed the money."

The old lady knew that her daughter was a strong one, so she waved her hand, "It's up to you."

After the old lady finished speaking, she pulled Lin Yin, who was standing next to Lin Changping, to her side. She held Lin Yin's little hand distressedly and said to Zhao Yanan, "Take good care of my daughter." Zhao Yanan nodded

quickly, "Mom, don't worry."

The old lady stood up. "Okay, it's time for us to leave."

Lin Aimin hurriedly persuaded her to stay, "Mom, let's leave early after dinner."

The old lady shook her head, "No, there are things at home!"

The old lady insisted on leaving, but Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin also stopped her. Lin Aimin asked Zhao Yanan to take care of the children at home and cook. He personally sent the old lady to the entrance of the village before returning.