Chapter 80

☆ Chapter 80 Don’t believe it ☆

Lin Yin was pushed awake. When he opened his eyes, he saw Zhao Xue with a gossipy face.

Zhao Xue, "Wu Ya, did Yang Liu really ask your fourth sister to report your father?"

Lin Yin yawned, "She is not my fourth sister."

"Oh, okay," Zhao Xue immediately changed her words, "Si Ya really Are you going to report your dad?"

Lin Yin nodded, "Yes."

"Then... Siya reported your dad, was it Yang Liu who taught her?"

Lin Yin continued to nod, "Yes."

Zhao Xue suddenly looked angry, "What's wrong with Yang Liu?" Is this too bad?"

Lin Yin continued to nod, "Yes!"

Zhao Xue saw that Lin Yin's reaction was dull, "Wu Ya, aren't you angry?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "No, I am angry, but we have taught you a lesson. Get past her."

"Huh, even if I've been taught a lesson," Zhao Xue said with a face full of indignation, "People like Yang Liu are still..."

Zhao Xue said, turning to look at Yang Liu sitting behind, and said loudly: "That's too bad. , I will never play with this kind of person in the future."

Unexpectedly, as soon as he said this sentence, he won the echo of many students in the class.

"That's right, my mother said: I won't be allowed to play with Yang Liu because she is too bad!" "

Oh, your mother told you the same thing? My mother said the same thing..."

Yang Liu listened to the surrounding students talking to her. He pointed, tears of anger welling up in his eyes. He gritted his teeth for the last time, stood up suddenly, pointed at Lin Yin, and cried loudly: "Are you satisfied now? Everyone hates me, are you proud of it?"

Lin Yin rolled his eyes, "I'm very happy to see you in such a mess and unlucky, with no one to play with you, but didn't you bring all this on yourself? Who made you do the wrong thing?"

" Yes, that's right!"

Zhao Xue was the first to respond, "What Wuya said is great!"

Yang Liu cried and pointed at everyone, "You...are too much!"

Yang Liu ran out crying, without stopping, He ran to Fei's office in a hurry.

What are the teachers in the office saying at this time?

Unexpectedly, Yang Liu suddenly barged in. Several teachers stopped talking instantly and looked at Yang Liu in surprise.

Zhou Lanlan looked at Yang Liu with disgust and disdain in her eyes.

Ye Min looked at Yang Liu with pity and displeasure in her eyes.

Even Sun Fei, who had always admired Yang Liu, looked at Yang Liu with a hint of doubt.

Yang Liu soon noticed the changes in the three of them, and she became even more panicked. She looked at Sun Fei with an aggrieved look on her face: "Teacher Sun..."

Tears fell before she said a word;

seeing Yang Liu crying, she was out of breath. Sun Fei smiled awkwardly, "Classmate Yang, what's wrong with you?"

Before Yang Liu could say anything, Zhou Lanlan couldn't help but taunted: "What's wrong? I'm afraid that if I fail to report it, I will be beaten instead, so I can complain about it." Are you here?"