Chapter 3

☆ Chapter 3 Lin Family☆

Lin Family Lin Yin is a person with no ambitions. Her lifelong dream is to have endless food, endless beautiful clothes, endless cosmetics, and endless money.

Of course, there is no way to achieve it now, but in the future, Lin's father and Lin's mother will become rich. She can just wait to become the second generation of rich people. Why do she have to suffer so much?

She's not a masochist.

No matter how the system tried to persuade him, Lin Yin didn't take it seriously because he just didn't want to study.

Lin Yin hadn't slept enough yet and was about to go back to sleep, but the system kept ringing in his head. Lin Yin was a little irritated and yelled, "Shut up!" The

system shut up aggrievedly, and Lin Yin was flattered. continue to sleep.

It wasn't until everyone who had gone to work came back that Lin Yin slowly put on his clothes and shoes and got off the kang.

Zhao Yanan was worried about her daughter. After she came back, she washed her hands and went to the house to see if her daughter was awake.

Zhao Yanan was about to push the door open when he saw Lin Yin opening the door and walking out. Zhao Yanan saw his daughter and asked with a smile, "Are Wuya hungry? Go wash your hands quickly, we will have dinner soon."

Lin Yin said to her . Zhao Yanan smiled and nodded.

Unexpectedly, at this time, the old lady of the Lin family came out of the main room. There were wrinkles on her dark and thin cheeks, her forehead was slightly high, and she looked extremely mean. At this time, she had a cold face and stared at Zhao Yanan and Lin. Lin Yin stretched out his finger, pointed at Lin Yin and cursed:

"You lose money, you are a useless piece of shit, you are eight years old and you have never been to the ground. Do you think you are the daughter of a landlord? Let the whole family support you alone." Son, are you so lucky? You are not afraid of shortening your life."

"I tell you, after you eat, go to work in the fields. If you don't work, don't even think about eating!"

Zhao Yanan listened to her mother-in-law asking her daughter to go to the fields, and she was busy accompanying her with a smile. Begging for mercy for my daughter, "Mom, Wuya is weak. The last time we let her go to the ground, she got sick when she came back. She lost half her life. It's better to let Wuya rest at home. If she gets sick again, she will have to spend money." ."

Old Mrs. Lin has always been a patriarchal person. When she heard Zhao Yanan's words, she immediately shouted dissatisfied, "No, she was young before and it was okay if she didn't work in the fields. But she is eight years old this year and she still doesn't want to work in the fields. There's no way to live!"

He rolled his eyes at Lin Yin angrily, with a bitter tone in his tone. For those who didn't know, he thought this old lady had a grudge against Lin Yin!

"The reason why she is weak is because she lay on the kang without working all day long. She developed a delicate disease. Once she works in the fields and exercises, her health will be better." When

Zhao Yanan heard this, of course he didn't want to. She was a girl who was born with this disease. She is frail, and if she really gets sick, and her mother-in-law is not willing to spend money to treat her daughter, what will she do then?

Zhao Yanan was about to persuade her again, but Lin Yin tugged on Zhao Yanan's sleeve and whispered, "Miscellaneous, I'm going to the ground."

When Zhao Yanan heard this, his eyes were red. Looking at his thin, weak and well-behaved daughter, Zhao Yanan bit her Lips, said in a hoarse voice: "It's okay, fifth girl. When you work, you follow mom. Mom will work more. If you are tired, just sit on the roadside and rest. Mom will do your work for you."