Chapter 86

☆ Chapter 86 Tampering ☆

Yangliu pretended to be indifferent on her face, and there was a touch of sadness in her eyes, which made people who originally wanted not to look good on her feel embarrassed to embarrass her.

When Yang Liu came to Lin Yin's side, Lin Yin yawned, stretched, glanced at Yang Liu, who lowered his eyebrows, and then handed the test paper to Yang Liu.

Yang Liu originally thought that Lin Yin had been sleeping during the exam and must have done poorly in the exam.

After all, the test papers this time were not directly used from the county primary school. Lin Yin had connections in the county primary school and knew people, so it was no use!

So Yang Liu pretended not to care, but looked at Lin Yin's last two big questions carefully.

Then...

how?

How can it be?

It’s done!

Lin Yin, this ugly guy, fell asleep not long after the exam. How could he solve the two most difficult questions?

This is impossible!

She must have been fooled, but...

ah...it turns out to be like this...

the idea of this question is actually like this...

Although Yang Liu is not very good at the last big question, after reading Lin Yin's answer , Yang Liu was very sure that there was nothing wrong with Lin Yin's idea of answering the questions. As long as there was nothing wrong with the calculation process, Lin Yin must be right about the last two big questions.

This...

Yangliu's eyes are ferocious. Is what Fei said true?

What kind of genius is this ugly guy?

No... She, Yang Liu, is the genius and the number one!

what to do?

Is the first place going to be snatched away by an ugly monster again this time?

So unwilling, unwilling!

By the way, Yang Liu thought about it and saw that people around her were busy collecting papers or running to the toilet without anyone paying attention to her, so she quietly took out a pencil stub from her pocket.

Then he carefully looked around and quietly changed the answer to Lin Yin's last big question: 1 to 10.

Change the answer to the penultimate big question: 26 to 2.6.

The pencil tip came with a small piece of eraser, and he quickly changed the answers to a few multiple-choice questions. Yang Liu smiled with satisfaction.

Haha...see how you got first place this time?

After Yang Liu was in a good mood, he collected the test paper and handed it to Sun Fei. "Teacher Sun..."

Yang Liu's tone was timid, with a hint of grievance in his eyes.

Fei only glanced at Yangliu, then coldly accepted the paper, turned around, and stopped looking at Yangliu.

Yang Liu had an undisguised look of sadness on his face, but he kept cursing Sun Fei in his heart.

After the first exam, after a ten-minute break, he took the second exam.

The Chinese language was not difficult either. Lin Yin finished it quickly and it took more than half an hour. After all, composition is time-consuming.