Chapter 39

☆ Chapter 39: They were all taken away ☆

But immediately afterwards, Mrs. Xu braced herself up and tried to reason with Siya, "Siya, grandma did this just to vent her anger on you. Your father and grandma are too black-hearted and cruel to make your parents Cleaning up and leaving the house doesn't count, even your mother's dowry was given to you. Grandma feels sorry for you, so she has to talk to your father and grandma..."

Lin Yueji didn't take this trick and immediately retorted, "I am now I am no longer from the third bedroom,” he puffed up his chest and declared loudly: “I am now from the first bedroom, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan are no longer my parents, and you will no longer be my grandma.” Mr.

Xu When the wife heard Lin Yueji calling her parents by their first names, she became angry. She also heard Lin Yueji say, "She will no longer be Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin's daughter..." She became even more angry and threw Lin Yueji away. The slap made Lin Yueji stagger and fall directly to the ground.

Old Mrs. Xu stared at Lin Yueji condescendingly, "Si Ya, my grandma was really blind before, and she didn't realize that you are a white-eyed wolf.

Your mother was pregnant for ten months, worked hard to give birth to you, and stretched you so big, you can't It's just a matter of being filial to your parents, but you stab your parents in the heart.

You say you don't want your parents anymore, and you dare to call them by their first names. Your conscience has been eaten by a dog? Let me tell you Siya, your parents They love you, but they are reluctant to beat you. As a grandma, I can't hold sand in my eyes. Try yelling at me again!" "

Let's see if I break your legs!"

Lin Yueji was half lying on the ground. , covering half of her face, looking up at Old Mrs. Xu who was radiating anger, tears welling up in her eyes, she wanted to say something, but the burning pain on her face made Lin Yueji fearful of Old Mrs. Xu's toughness, and bit her Gritting his teeth, he dared not say another word.

When Mrs. Xu saw this, she sneered, "Si Ya... just do your best. You don't want such a good parent. If you regret it in the future, you say I'm not your grandma. Well, I won't have you either." This granddaughter!"

Lin Yueji disagreed with Mrs. Xu's words, and even felt a bit disdainful and condescending in her heart.

What do these people know?

She is a reborn person, so she knew how miserable the third room would be in the future, so she quickly dared to cut off the relationship with the third room. When the third room dies, these people will definitely praise her: she has foresight!

After Mrs. Xu said these words, she stopped talking to Lin Yueji and only looked at Mrs. Lin with blazing eyes: "Lin Da Niu, my daughter and son-in-law have said that they will leave the house, so

you will separate the family and not give your son." It's your business to share anything, but if you don't give me my daughter's dowry today, your family will never be able to live a stable life in the future."

Lin Yin looked at the tall and thin figure with bright eyes. The inconspicuous old lady Xu felt that she actually saw something called 'dominance' in this old lady at this moment.

The neighbors watching outside the door pointed at the Lin family from time to time. They saw that the Lin family was suppressed by Mrs. Xu, and Mrs. Lin was even beaten, but no one came forward to stop them.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan left the house without even allowing Zhao Yanan's dowry to be taken away. This matter had already spread throughout the village, and there were countless people poking at the backs of Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin behind their backs!

These are my biological parents, so cruel!

For those who didn’t know, I thought it was the latter, but I really didn’t feel ashamed at all.

Moreover...it is Zhao Yanan's biological mother who is causing trouble. This is a family matter, and it is not easy for outsiders like them to interfere.

Besides, what Mrs. Xu said is not too much. They don’t want anything from the Old Lin family, but only their daughter’s dowry. Many people think this is natural, so no one comes forward to help the Old Lin family.

Hearing Mrs. Xu's threat, Mr. Lin shook his hand. Mrs. Lin was furious and refused to agree. "No, that already belongs to my old Lin family. I won't give it to you."

Mrs. Xu sneered, She stroked her sleeves again, "Danny Lin, you're not going to give it, are you? It seems that I hit you too lightly..."

Old Mrs. Xu shouted to Guo Hongjuan, "Boss, wife, please hold me down."

Guo Hongjuan listened to Xu the most . After hearing what the old lady said, without saying anything, she stepped forward and grabbed Old Madam Lin's arm so that her mother-in-law could be beaten more comfortably.

Mr. Lin glanced at the third bedroom who was standing aside, saying something to start a fight but not coming forward;

he looked at the second bedroom who couldn't go out due to such a big commotion at home;

and then he looked at the two men who were in a mess. A grandson, and a married couple who wanted to come forward but didn't dare...

Finally, Mr. Lin's eyes fell on the neighbors who were pointing around the door but never came forward to help. He took a deep breath and suddenly Loudly said: "That's enough!"

Mr. Lin looked at Old Mrs. Lin, "The old lady will give them the dowry of the third daughter-in-law."

"No," Old Mrs. Lin was shaking with anger, "I can't give it to you."

Mr. Lin felt that the trouble would continue. , their old Lin family was about to be humiliated, and they immediately yelled, "I said, give it to them."

Old Mr. Lin rarely got angry. Although the family was usually under the control of Old Mrs. Lin, if Old Mr. Lin spoke up, Old Mrs. Lin would still have to Listen to Mr. Lin.

Old Mrs. Lin felt aggrieved, her eyes were red, and she turned around and went back to the house crying. After a while, Old Mrs. Lin's loud crying came from the house;

"It's impossible to survive these days. No one can kill with a thousand swords..." Filial piety..."

"If I had known earlier... I should have drowned you all when you were born..."

"Ugh..."

Mr. Lin's face didn't look good, and he asked Mrs. Xu with a sullen face, " Is your mother-in-law satisfied?"

Old Mrs. Xu was not afraid of Mr. Lin. She snorted coldly and turned into the house where she used to live in the third bedroom to move her daughter's dowry.

Because Mr. Zhao is a carpenter and his family is in pretty good condition, almost all the large items Zhao Yanan brought were made by Mr. Zhao himself.

For example: two large boxes for clothes, a dressing table, and a chair. These are big items!

There are also two new quilts, two new sheets, and two washbasins.

The quilts and sheets are no longer new, but they are still usable, and the larger items are all in good condition.

When the farce was over, Lin Aimin immediately stepped forward and moved things with his two brothers-in-law.

Lin Changping's three boys wanted to help, and Zhao Xiangdong said with a smile: "We don't have many things, so we can do it..."

Two washbasins, one broken and the other still in good condition, were placed in the yard for the elderly on weekdays. Used by the Lin family.

Lin Changping saw it and immediately took it in his hand. This was their washbasin and he had to take it away.

An hour later, all Zhao Yanan's dowry was finally moved away. Old Mrs. Xu and others left with a shout. After the people left, the old Lin family, which had seemed quite noisy just now, immediately became quiet.

But this quietness actually makes people feel a bit dilapidated!