Chapter 162

Luo Xiaoxia deliberately showed it off. People in the dormitory could naturally see it. Everyone was not a fool and understood that Luo Xiaoxia was showing off.

But most people don't take Luo Xiaoxia's little thoughts to heart. Luo Xiaoxia's family has money and she bought a good watch. It's human nature for others to want to show off.

Sun Ning, the eldest sister in the dormitory, saw it and praised with a smile, "Xiaoxia, you just bought this watch, right? It's so beautiful!"

Luo Xiaoxia felt proud, but pretended to be indifferent and said, "Yes. It’s nothing, it’s only over 100 yuan, not expensive. I just thought it looked pretty good and I couldn’t go to school without a watch, so I bought it.”

Zhang Min looked envious, “This watch is really beautiful. If I have money in the future , just buy one."

Luo Xiaoxia covered her mouth and smiled, "When we graduate from college, work, have wages and earn money, won't it be easy to buy a watch?"

Zhang Min thought the same.

Wu Qianqian and Gao Lingling also praised it: it looks good, but Song Qiuling rolled her eyes disdainfully and said nothing.

Song Qiuling is also young, her family is from Beijing, and her family is not short of money, so she looks down on Luo Xiaoxia's behavior of showing off everywhere.

Classes started on the second day. Before 5:00 in the morning, someone got up in the dormitory. They moved very gently. After washing, they took the textbooks and left the dormitory.

When Lin Yin got up at 6:30, she found that she and Pan Xiaofeng were the only ones left in the dormitory.

When Lin Yin got up, Pan Xiaofeng was still sleeping soundly, and Lin Yin was still not used to it.

She used to be the last one to get up in the dormitory, but now it's a novel experience to find someone getting up even later than her.

After Lin Yin finished washing, she planned to take her textbooks, go to the cafeteria to eat first, and then go to the classroom, but she found that Pan Xiaofeng was still sleeping, so Lin Yin stepped forward and pushed Pan Xiaofeng.

Pan Xiaofeng opened her eyes in a daze and saw Lin Yin. She yawned and asked, "What's the matter? Don't disturb my sleep."

Lin Yin was a little speechless, but still said, "Today is the official class, everyone has left. , you must not be late for a while."

After Lin Yin said this, he turned and left the dormitory.

Pan Xiaofeng sat up suddenly and looked at the empty dormitory. She was startled. She hurriedly got up, dressed and washed, picked up her textbook and rushed out.

There were many people in the restaurant, but there were almost no children.

A few days ago, some parents sent their children to college, and they could still see children. Today, Lin Yin was almost the only child in the restaurant.

The cooks all knew Lin Yin. After seeing Lin Yin, every time they saw her cooking, they would give her more to let her eat more.

Lin Yin also silently remembered this kindness in his heart.

Lin Yin found a remote seat, sat down, and started eating.

After eating, she went to the classroom again. The first lesson was mathematics and calculus.

After arriving in the classroom, there were already many people sitting in the classroom. When they saw Lin Yin, a child sitting in the first row with a math textbook, some students couldn't help but be surprised and looked at her frequently.