Chapter 172

After a while, the old man looked at Lin Yin meaningfully and said: "Girl, your tone is quite serious. If you are telling the truth, old man, why don't I help you? It's just girl... we But as agreed, I bought the antiques for you. If you dare to resell them to foreigners, then...I will fall out with the old man."

Lin Yin said with a smile: "Don't worry, it won't happen. When the country starts to pay attention to cultural relics and antiques in the future, I will donate some of the antiques to the country." I

have never seen such a kind of person. Knowing that Lin Yin can say this is already very difficult. Lin Yin is too young. There was too much uncertainty, but the old man could feel the sincerity from Lin Yin, and he was willing to believe this girl for once.

Now that the old man has agreed to apply, it’s time to talk about the salary issue.

Lin Yin smiled and said: "Old man, please help me appraise the antiques. I can't let you work in vain. After buying this antique, it also needs someone to take care of and maintain it. If you are willing to do this work, I will pay you every month." A salary of 200 yuan, and a commission of 10 yuan for each antique received. What do you think?"

Even though the old man has been through ups and downs, he has never seen anyone as generous as Lin Yin. Not to mention the salary of 200 yuan a month. Just say that if she buys an antique, she will give him a commission of 10 yuan. There are so many antiques in this capital. If he buys hundreds of them for her in a month, wouldn't he be able to earn thousands a month?

The old man had never seen such a generous person. He stared at Lin Yin closely and asked seriously: "Girl, you really mean what you said. You are not teasing me, old man?"

Lin Yin said equally seriously: "Don't worry, old man, I How dare I lie to you? If I dare to lie to you and you stumble me a little bit on the antiques, then I will suffer a big loss."

The old man thought about it and felt happy in his heart. With a smile on his face, he said to Lin Yin said: "You are a generous girl. Okay, all the antiques you buy from now on will be under my control. There is a lot of knowledge in this. You don't just put the antiques you bought, they need to be maintained regularly..."

The old man's early years He is rich, but has a rough life in middle age. In old age, he has no children around him. Even when he eats, he is hungry and full. He is not unworried about what will happen after his death, but he can't help it. He usually doesn't even have enough to eat. He is so old. At his age, even if they recruit workers, they won't hire an old man like him.

Now, relying on his ability to appreciate antiques and finding such a well-paid job, the old man is less worried about his future life.

Before leaving, Lin Yin left 200 yuan for the old man, which was considered his salary for this month, and asked him to start collecting antiques for her...

After leaving the old man's house, Guo Xiaodong said to Lin Yin: "Although the old man is still a bit I have the ability, but is your salary too high? And antiques are not worth much now. If you buy an antique, you give him a commission of 10 yuan. Isn’t this too much?"

Lin Yin nodded. In this era, the conditions offered by Lin Yin are indeed very generous, but...

Lin Yin smiled and said to Guo Xiaodong: "Don't worry, this deal is worth it!"

Bicycle sales surged, and it was obvious that the four of them could not complete such a big job. Lin Yin recruited eight more students from the school.

At the same time, Lin Yin told Guo Xiaodong to quickly find another house for him. The previous house could be used to live in, but he would buy more antiques in the future. Lin Yin wanted to buy a house specifically to store antiques.