Chapter 174

In the evening, Lin Yin returned to the dormitory from the library at nine o'clock in the evening. Pan Xiaofeng was the only one in the dormitory.

Lin Yin and Pan Xiaofeng had a normal relationship, so they just smiled and said hello, then went to the public restroom with the washbasin.

After a simple wash, Lin Yin returned to the dormitory and found that everyone in the dormitory had returned.

Although the person is back, no one is talking in the dormitory. Everyone has a book in his hand and is reading it very seriously.

The only exception was Pan Xiaofeng. She was also reading. It was just that Pan Xiaofeng scratched her head and head while reading. She seemed not to understand and seemed to be distracted...

Lin Yin usually did not read in the dormitory at night because the lights in the dormitory were a bit dim. , she was afraid of hurting her eyes, so after washing, she lay on the bed and prepared to sleep.

After the other people in the dormitory simply washed up, the lights in the dormitory were turned off. They couldn't bear to sleep, so they took a flashlight and lay on the bed to read.

Lin Yin was preparing to go to bed, but Pan Xiaofeng suddenly burst out at this moment.

I saw Pan Xiaofeng saying loudly and fiercely, "Can you guys stop reading? I'm so annoyed that I'm delaying other people's sleep, do you know? Do you have any qualities?"

Pan Xiaofeng usually doesn't like to fawn over Luo Xiaoxia, but it's nothing to talk to other people. So angry.

As the eldest sister, Sun Ning frowned and said, "Pan Xiaofeng, why are you so crazy at night? What's wrong with you? Although we read with flashlights, we didn't disturb you." "

Yes." Song Qiuling snorted, "You yourself are ignorant and incompetent, why don't you want others to learn from you?"

Even Wu Qianqian and Gao Linlin, who usually talk less, couldn't help but criticize.

Everyone lives in the same dormitory, and everyone can see how they behave.

Pan Xiaofeng only knows how to dress up on weekdays. Her family background seems not to be very good, so she often fawns over Luo Xiaoxia.

Lin Yin once heard Song Qiuling say: Pan Xiaofeng spent all the subsidies given by the school to buy a pair of black leather shoes. He had no money for food, so he had to wash clothes and clean shoes for Luo Xiaoxia, and Luo Xiaoxia would give her some steamed buns to eat.

Lin Yin was speechless after hearing this.

The reason why Pan Xiaofeng exploded at this time was that Lin Yin felt that Pan Xiaofeng must be extremely panicked.

Judging from Lin Yin's observation of Pan Xiaofeng over the past few days, Pan Xiaofeng was very poor at studying and did not like studying on weekdays.

For example, Lin Yin and others took notes in the textbooks issued by the school, and when the teacher was giving lectures, they almost filled up all the free space in the textbooks.

However, Pan Xiaofeng's textbooks were clean. She even copied her classmates' homework. Lin Yin did not believe that she could be admitted to Shuimu University for such a person, so why could Pan Xiaofeng come to school?

I'm afraid there's something hidden here. If Pan Xiaofeng's family conditions are very good and her family background is great, it's possible that she came in through the back door.

However, Pan Xiaofeng's family conditions were obviously not very good. Excluding other possibilities, Lin Yin felt that Pan Xiaofeng might be an imposter. She was not called Pan Xiaofeng at all, but took someone else's place and came to Shuimu University.