Chapter 20

☆ Chapter 20: He was so angry that he vomited blood ☆

The life and death of the younger daughter were unknown. Now the eldest daughter kept saying: cut off relations with her!

Zhao Yanan's face turned red with anger, and tears fell down. Finally, he spit out a mouthful of blood with a "wow" sound, and his body fell on his back!

"Mom!"

"Mom, what's wrong with you?"

Fortunately, Lin Changping and Lin Changan arrived in time and helped Zhao Yanan.

Lin Yueji couldn't help but panic when she saw that Zhao Yanan was so angry that she vomited blood.

"I...I didn't mean to..." Lin Yueji was confused, biting her lip gently, looking at Zhao Yanan with a rare hint of guilt, but deep down in her heart she never regretted what she had done before!

She's right, she just wants to live!

Her parents, three brothers, and that ugly guy are all going to die sooner or later. She doesn't want to die, she wants to live. Is she wrong?

She is right!

When Feng Caixia saw Zhao Yanan vomiting blood because of Lin Yueji's anger, a hint of guilt flashed in her eyes, and she looked at Lin Yueji with a hint of contempt.

But said nothing.

Feng Caixia looked down on Lin Yueji in her heart at this time. Even if her own mother, who raised her so big, said she didn't want her, she would treat her as an eldest aunt well in the future.

Feng Caixia doesn’t believe it!

But Feng Caixia still needs Lin Yueji to testify for her, to restore her reputation, and even...

if that ugly girl really dies, with Lin Yueji testifying for her, she might be able to escape jail. For her own sake, Feng Caixia also needs Lin Yueji to testify for her. We can only stabilize Lin Yueji first.

When Mr. Lin saw that Zhao Yanan was so angry that Lin Yueji was vomiting blood, he couldn't sit still anymore. He quickly stood up and scolded Lin Yueji, "Siya, what are you talking about? That's your mother. It took a lot of effort to pull you up so big. Why don't you say no?" Are you going to admit it?"

After Mr. Lin finished talking about Lin Yueji, he looked at Zhao Yanan with some dissatisfaction, "My third daughter-in-law, Siya is still a child, why are you angry with her?"

Lin Aiguo also said: "Yes. The third daughter-in-law, the child is not sensible, and you are not sensible either?"

Old Mrs. Lin even jumped up and yelled, "Do you know the rules in the third family? What does that have to do with your sister-in-law? It's Wuya who is not lucky, so she is so stubborn If she hits the stone slab, if she dies, it's not your sister-in-law's fault!"

Zhao Yanan was so angry that she was trembling all over, relying on her two sons to barely prevent herself from falling. Hearing what Mrs. Lin said, her mouth was filled with sweetness. My eyesight turned black, my head felt swollen and painful, and I wanted to faint immediately.

But thinking that the little girl was still waiting for money to save her life, Zhao Yanan could only grit his teeth and suppress the grievance and anger at the moment, staring straight at Old Mrs. Lin;

"Mom, my daughter's injury is too serious, Dr. Sun can't treat her. Let's go to the county hospital." Zhao Yanan couldn't hold back her tears as she remembered the tragic situation of her little girl. "Aimin has asked the village chief to find someone to drive a tractor to take us to the county hospital. It's just that going to the county hospital for medical treatment requires money. You..."

Before Zhao Yanan could finish speaking, Mrs. Lin refused, "I have no money!"

After saying that, she said to Zhao Yanan in a light tone, "Fifth girl is lucky and has a good life. She will definitely not die. The county hospital is where we poor people can go." "

The county hospital is a big hospital. If you go there to see a doctor, even if your family has gold and silver, it won't be enough to cause trouble to you!"

Seeing that Mrs. Lin didn't give her money, Zhao Yanan didn't care that Mrs. Lin was an elder, and her tone became more serious. Mom, you are in charge of the family's money. Although the family does not earn much money every year, it still makes two hundred yuan. Human life is at stake, and Wuya is also your granddaughter. You can't just watch Wuya die!"

Old Mrs. Lin was not happy when she heard this. She had a gloomy face, "Why are you talking to me from the third family? Since you came to our Lin family, our Lin family has had nothing for you to eat and nothing for you to drink. Now you want to step on it?" The nose is on the face, isn't it?"

Mrs. Lin scolded as she approached Zhao Yanan, and her finger almost poked Zhao Yanan's face. "Wu Ya is my granddaughter, how could I watch her die? But our family really doesn't have much money. Otherwise, do you think these old bones of mine are worth anything? Cut off my meat and sell it to Wuya for medical treatment?"

Feng Caixia immediately jumped out, "From the third family, you are trying to force my mother to die. ?"

Lin Changfu rolled his eyes and said with indignation: "Third aunt, you are going too far. If grandma was rich, why wouldn't she be willing to save Chou...Wuya, our family is poor, and grandma can't help it!"

This is too much ! Heavy, Zhao Yanan was anxious, looking at Old Mrs. Lin in front of her with red eyes, and then, gritting her teeth, she pushed her two sons away and knelt directly in front of Old Mrs. Lin;

"Mom, Wuya is really dying, you old hair Be kind and save her, mom..."

Lin Changping and Lin Chang'an also knelt down;

Lin Chang'an looked at Old Mrs. Lin with tears, "Hey, Wu Ya is bleeding a lot, Uncle Sun said: We must go to the county hospital. , If you don’t go to the county hospital, you will have to wait to die!”

Lin Changping’s eyes were red and he scanned the audience with his eyes. He saw Mr. Lin looking at them with a solemn face, while Lin Aiguo and his two sons looked at them angrily. Among them, Lin Yueji stood aside with a complicated look on her face, without saying a word.

"Mum..." Lin Changping lowered his head and spoke in a heavy tone, with a cold face, and his eyes were filled with anger and hatred. "I remember that when my sister-in-law came to our house to visit relatives last month, you gave her ten yuan and asked her to Have you forgotten that Yangyang and Xiaoyu are making new clothes?"