Chapter 138

Lin Aimin naturally would not tell his children those bad things.

After the family of six finished eating, Lin Yin began to tell stories to his family.

There were no entertainment items in this era. After dinner, all we could do was talk and then sleep. After studying all day during the day, it would be too harmful to the eyes to study with candles at night. Therefore, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan were not willing to let several children study;

after all, , I have worked hard enough during the day.

Lin Yin had been telling stories to her classmates in school for more than half a year, and she was already very good at telling stories. So, she proposed to tell stories to everyone, and the whole family naturally joined her.

Lin Yin told "The Legend of the Condor Heroes" again. After "The Legend of the Condor Heroes", the next step was "The Legend of the Condor Heroes"...

Anyway, she had read countless books, movies, and TV series in her previous life, which was enough for her to talk about for several years. .

Lin Yin began to tell the story vividly, and the whole family listened attentively.

When talking about critical moments, Lin Changqing would exclaim from time to time, and the family was actually having a happy time.

However, the old party secretary sent two female comrades to send Widow Yang back home. It was a cold day, and the two female comrades had little friendship with Widow Yang. They worked hard to send her home, and their faces looked a little smelly. , Widow Yang hurriedly said a few words, "Thank you."

The two female comrades didn't even look at her, sent her home, turned around and left.

After the others left, Widow Yang walked back to the room as if nothing had happened. Yang Liu, who had already heard the noise, opened the curtain and saw Widow Yang. Yang Liu's eyes lit up and he hurriedly asked, "Mom, how are you?" ?"

Widow Yang sighed, "Liu, I think Lin Aimin is just a piece of wood. This can't happen." When

Yang Liu saw Widow Yang saying again, "No, it won't work," Yang Liu suddenly became angry and said, "Mom, you don't want to live a good life anymore?"

Yang Liu The widow didn’t want to live a good life;

Widow Yang hurriedly said: "I want to live a good life and have someone to support me, but Lin Aimin can't do it. He gets annoyed when he sees me."

Yang Liu encouraged Widow Yang, "Mom, don't be discouraged. I believe you will It's okay."

Widow Yang sat on the bench and lamented: "I don't believe in myself. Didn't you see that Lin Aimin didn't even want to look at me when he saw me?"

Yang Liu asked hurriedly. "What's going on?"

Widow Yang said, "Didn't you ask me to wear sprained ankles on the way back to the village?"

Yang Liu nodded, "Yes."

Widow Yang said, "I froze in the cold wind for most of the day. It was difficult. It wasn't until Lin Aimin saw him from a distance that I hurriedly sat on the ground, sprained my feet, and waited for him to come over."

Yang Liu listened carefully at the side.

Widow Yang continued: "But when he saw me, it was as if he hadn't seen me. I had no choice but to call him out. Who would have thought that he was too lazy to care about me and wouldn't let me call him: Lin San Brother."

"I originally thought about taking his car back to the village. Unexpectedly, he rode away on his own car. He only said that he would call someone for me."