Chapter 168

After having Zhou Kang, Lin Yin's pressure was much less, but she had no interest in repairing home appliances. If she had time, she might as well study more!

If she studies well, she can earn more points and look more beautiful.

Therefore, Lin Yin and Guo Xiaodong proposed that they want to hire another person to repair their home appliances.

Guo Xiaodong said: "Okay, you have the final say on this matter. In the past few days, my buddies have been collecting more and more broken radios. They also said that if I keep asking for them, they will go to Beijing after they finish collecting them." Other cities."

Lin Yin smiled and said, "Okay, I'll leave first. If there's nothing else to do in the future, I won't come over at night."

Guo Xiaodong understood very well and nodded to express his understanding.

Lin Yin returned to the dormitory and found that Pan Xiaofeng was the only one in the dormitory.

At this time, Pan Xiaofeng was looking left and right in front of the mirror on the table. She was not bad looking. She had two braids. The weather was getting warm at this time. She was wearing a short red woolen coat and a pair of trousers on the lower body. He was wearing slightly loose black pants and a pair of shiny black leather shoes. He had never seen them before, so he probably just bought them.

Lin Yin suddenly remembered that Pan Xiaofeng had pestered Luo Xiaoxia and asked Luo Xiaoxia to take her to a party. It must have been today.

The two of them didn't talk much on weekdays. Lin Yin glanced at it and then looked away. Unexpectedly, Pan Xiaofeng suddenly became energetic when he saw Lin Yin coming back. "Lin Yin, do you think my clothes look good?" To

be honest, it doesn't look good. Very vulgar!

But Lin Yin would definitely not tell the truth directly, so he said: "It looks good!"

Pan Xiaofeng was proud and showed off to Lin Yin, "You are still young and don't understand. This red woolen coat cost me dozens of dollars. These leather shoes are also..."

Pan Xiaofeng said, raising her feet to show Lin Yin.

Lin Yin nodded hurriedly, "Yeah, it looks good, but Sister Xiaofeng, you spent so much money to buy these things, what will you do with your living expenses this month?"

The conditions in Pan Xiaofeng's family seemed not to be very good.

Pan Xiaofeng rolled her eyes at Lin Yin, "What's the matter with you? This little kid doesn't know much and doesn't care much."

Lin Yin turned around and rolled his eyes secretly, not bothering to talk to her.

Although Pan Xiaofeng was not doing well, she had no intention of troubling Lin Yin. After all, Lin Yin was very good at studying. During class, if the teacher asked questions that someone could not answer, the teacher would just click on Lin Yin and Lin Yin would be able to answer them. Having to come up is a precious thing in the teacher’s heart.

Finally, after looking in the mirror and feeling satisfied, Pan Xiaofeng turned and left the dormitory.

Without Pan Xiaofeng in the dormitory, Lin Yin lay on the bed, slept for a while, and went to class in the afternoon full of energy.

At noon the next day, Lin Yin went to Guo Xiaodong's house to repair the TV.

Guo Xiaodong told Lin Yin that Zhou Kang worked until eleven o'clock last night, and because it was too late, he slept directly at his place.

Lin Yin nodded and glanced at Zhou Kang who was still working seriously next to him, but there was nothing he could do to persuade him.

A week later, Zhou Kang stared at the two dark circles and returned the two hundred yuan to Lin Yin with a bright smile on his face. "Here, thank you! I'm treating you to a treat at noon today. Let's go to a restaurant."

Lin Yin took the money and said, Smiling and saying: "Okay."

When they arrived at the restaurant, the three of them ordered three dishes, among which Zhou Kang ordered the braised pork dish.

While eating, Lin Yin said to Zhou Kang: "Brother Zhou, you are now very skilled in repairing radios. Have you ever thought about repairing a TV?"

Guo Xiaodong said at the side: "Yes, Brother Zhou, it takes five years to repair a TV." It’s only 1 yuan, and now we have also collected a lot of TV sets.”

After getting along with each other for this period of time, Zhou Kang had already realized that the two of them were not repairing machines for others at all, but speculating and cheating. However, Zhou Kang I don't think this is wrong.

It's all a matter of your own free will. Besides, their teacher also told them that the trend above has changed, and it seems that they want to open up the market and encourage people to do business.

This is a good thing. Zhou Kang knew that the two of them were taking care of him, so he felt grateful and nodded in agreement, "Okay, thanks to you this time, otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do!" "

Your sister-in-law is already in better health because of the money. ," Zhou Kang smiled happily when he mentioned this matter.

Zhou Kang saved two hundred in one week, and Lin Yin and Guo Xiaodong earned even more.

Lin Yin has almost three thousand accumulated in his hands. After all, in addition to radios, there are also televisions.

The next day, Lin Yin began to teach Zhou Kang how to repair the TV. Zhou Kang got started quickly this time.

Zhou Kang went to repair the TV, what about the radio?

Lin Yin decided to recruit more people!

Lin Yin went to the squad leader Zhang Tao, "Squad monitor, do you know who else in our class has a poor family situation?"

Zhang Tao smiled at Lin Yin. He knew that Zhou Kang had made money from Lin Yin.

Because Zhou Kang, who was anxious before, seemed much calmer in the past two days, with a smile on his face. Even when he went to the restaurant to eat, the food he bought was much better than before.

Zhang Tao also asked Zhou Kang how he was doing recently.

Zhou Kang also said: Very good.

Zhou Kang didn't say exactly how much he earned, and Zhang Tao was too embarrassed to ask. What Lin Yin said today was: He still wants to recruit people!

Zhang Tao immediately said: "You want to recruit people?"

Lin Yin simply admitted, "Well, yes, there is a lot of work."

"Okay, I will help you ask."

Lin Yin nodded, and finally said, "Squad leader, remember to find someone reliable. People!”