Chapter 130

Two days later, Lin Aimin came to the county to sell eggs. He stopped by to see Lin Yin and brought 20 salted eggs to Lin Yin. Eggs cannot be stored for a long time. Only salted eggs can be stored for a longer time.

Lin Yin told Lin Aimin that he wanted to open a chalk factory in the name of the village.

Lin Aimin was quite interested, but he was also a little worried and asked, "Nanny, can this thing be done? We are not allowed to do business now."

Lin Yin knew that the policy was about to be relaxed, so he said, "It should be possible Okay, this is the collective interest." Lin Aimin nodded, and then said, "Then when I go back, I will discuss this matter with the old branch secretary and the old village chief."

Lin Yin nodded, and then said, "We will discuss this matter together. The teacher also said that he should report this matter to the principal. The principal knows many people and the information is more accurate. As long as the principal says it is possible, then we will do it."

Lin Aimin smiled and nodded, already impatient.

After Lin Aimin returned to the village, he went to find the old party secretary and the old village chief. The two old men naturally knew that this was a good thing. However, the recipe for making chalk was researched by Lin Yin. If he really wanted to build a chalk factory If so, then Lin Aimin will definitely hold an important position in the factory.

As for buying shares with a secret recipe? It's simply not possible now. The village is really too poor. If a factory can be built in the village, the villagers will have work to do, and they can share the money earned by selling the chalk, and their lives will become more and more prosperous.

It was just a first shot, and there was no definite news. The old party secretary and the old village chief really didn't dare to do this. I heard that the principal of the school was going to help find out whether this matter was feasible. The old party secretary and the old village chief discussed it. , decided to wait for the news first. If it works, they will build the factory. If it doesn't, there is nothing they can do.

Teacher Zhou was afraid that his opinions alone would not attract the principal's attention, so he specially brought a few more teachers to report the situation to the principal.

The principal didn't believe it at first, thinking that chalk would be enough. How big a difference could there be between the two types of chalk? But when the principal personally tested the two chalks, he clearly felt the difference between the two chalks.

Then the principal took two pieces of chalk to the Education Bureau and asked a leader he was familiar with to inquire about the situation.

What I learned is that the policies above have been relaxed, but no one dares to take the lead at the moment.

After the principal returned, he told Teacher Zhou about the situation, and Teacher Zhou told Lin Yin about the situation.

After Lin Yin returned home at the weekend, she analyzed the pros and cons with Lin Aimin. Lin Aimin went to the old party secretary and the old village chief. The two old men were worried and didn't want to agree.

Lin Aimin said that if he became the director of this factory, he would be the main person responsible for any investigation in the future.

Naturally, the two old men would not let Lin Aimin bear the responsibility alone. They said that they were also willing to take responsibility. Those who wanted to work in the factory in the future could get wages, but they had to bear the responsibility together. Lin Aimin still listened. Rather touching.