Chapter 107

☆ Chapter 107 ☆

After hearing Zhou Kun's words, Yang Liu felt proud. She was still very confident in her appearance.

Seeing Yang Liu's red face and lowering her head, Zhou Kun felt a little embarrassed himself and quickly changed the subject, "Yang Liu, you just said someone bullied you, who was it?"

Zhou Kun said with a look of anger on his face. I feel that for a good girl like Yang Liu, someone is willing to bully her. It’s really too much!

Hearing Zhou Kun's question, Yang Liu pretended to have a look of embarrassment on his face, "Brother Zhou, you'd better leave this matter alone."

Zhou Kun immediately became anxious, "Yang Liu, you must not meet me. Besides, your business is my business. No matter what trouble you encounter, I will settle it for you. If anyone bullies you, I will never agree and will stand up for you."

Zhou Kun still refused when he saw Yang Liu . When he spoke, he suddenly became anxious, "Yang Liu, do you treat me as an outsider? If you are still willing to call me brother, then tell me what happened."

Yang Liu saw Zhou Kun's serious face, and finally He sighed and said, "Brother Zhou, actually I am not as good as you think. Many people in our village say that I am evil-minded and have many evil intentions, and I am not a good girl."

Zhou Kun became anxious when he heard this, and immediately He scolded, "Fart! Yang Liu, don't believe what those people say. You are a good girl in my heart. They must be jealous of your beauty."

Yang Liu pretended to be touched, "Brother Zhou, you are really good to me." Great, I'm afraid you are the only one in the world who believes that I am a good girl."

Then, Yang Liu cried to Zhou Kun, "... Lin Yueji didn't tell me at first about reporting this matter. , she pulled me and asked me to accompany her and stalk her father, but in the end she actually put all the blame on me. Brother Zhou, think about it, what's the benefit of me reporting her father?"

"Lin Yueji is cruel. Although I don't know why she hates her parents so much, if she doesn't hate her, why would she insist on adopting the older brother?" "

I was used as a weapon by her, it's me. Stupid, I shouldn't trust others easily, but I am also innocent. I was also deceived by her, but those people didn't believe me." "

They think it is impossible for a daughter to report her father. I was the one who instigated Lin. Yueji, I asked her to report it, I really can't defend myself..."

Yang Liu said, and started to cry aggrievedly.

Zhou Kun didn't have the slightest doubt about what Yang Liu said, and looked extremely angry, "How could those people treat you like this? They are really ignorant idiots."

Yang Liu raised his little face, his eyes red. , looked at Zhou Kun, "Brother Zhou, please believe me, I am really innocent, I was just used by her."

Zhou Kun said, "Don't worry, Yang Liu, I believe you are not that kind of person, but you are too simple, I fell into the trap of Lin Yueji."

Yang Liu said with a happy face, "Brother Zhou, you are so kind, thank you for trusting me."

Yang Liu wiped away his tears and went on to talk about the other two things in a confusing way...

Yang Liu sobbed and said, "Although I was a paper collector and had the opportunity to come into contact with Lin Yin's paper, I did not tamper with the answers on her paper. The teacher had no evidence to prove that I did it, but they all thought that I did not do it. If you like Lin Yin, it must be me. No matter how I tell it, they don't believe it."