Chapter 55

☆ Chapter 55 Class ☆

After the three brothers were arranged for class, Sun Fei returned to class and pointed to the two boys in the class with a smile, "Follow me to move the textbooks."

Therewere only two textbooks, one for Chinese and one for mathematics.

Sun Fei is a math teacher and occasionally makes guest appearances in Chinese.

Although Lin Yin does not study hard, she is smart and has learned it once. In just two months, with the help of the system, she has begun to learn the knowledge of junior high school.

After getting the textbook, Sun Fei started to teach;

Lin Yindeaf opened her eyes and looked up listlessly to listen to Sun Fei's lecture. However, she had completely mastered the knowledge that Sun Fei taught, and she just felt bored.

So, Lin Yin closed his eyes and began to enter the system space;

Lin Yin had entered the system, and the system immediately remembered the cheerful voice;

"Congratulations to the host, successfully skipped the level!"

Lin Yin did not say any nonsense, "Where are the rewards? Where are the points?"

System "Uh, I'll give it to you immediately!"

After a while, a transparent panel appeared in front of Lin Yin, which was Lin Yin's personal information at this time;

Host No. 3838438: Lin Yin;

Appearance value: 6;

Intelligence value: 200;

Strength: 12;

Health: 26;

Since the last head injury, even if Lin Yin recovered, his health and appearance have still declined.

This time Lin Yin jumped four levels in a row, and the system rewarded him with 20 points;

the system said: "Host, for the 20 points rewarded, I suggest that the host improves his health first. After all, studying is very tiring, and his health is guaranteed..." ."

System "Well, host, you have to think clearly, the body is the capital of revolution!"

Lin Yin rolled his eyes, "The reason why I agreed to activate this system is to restore our country's heavenly beauty. The rest , we will talk about it later."

The system was weak and said, "Okay."

Soon, Lin Yin's personal information changed:

Host No. 3838438: Lin Yin;

Appearance value: 26;

Intelligence value: 200;

Strength value: 12;

Health value: 26;"

The appearance value suddenly increased by more than 20 points, and Lin Yin felt comfortable looking at it;

"Come on," Lin Yin felt better, more interested, and had the motivation to study. "Let's continue studying.

The system immediately became elated and said, "Okay, okay! " "

But in the eyes of outsiders,

Lin Yin was sitting in the first row, so when she closed her eyes and lay on the table, Sun Fei quickly discovered.

Although Lin Yin was studying in the system at the moment, but outsiders In his eyes, this... he was sleeping, and he was sleeping in class.

Many students also noticed it and secretly cast strange looks at Lin Yin. After Yang Liu found out, he secretly chuckled in his heart and looked at Lin Yin with confused eyes. With a touch of contempt.

Just such an ugly guy who sleeps in class and doesn't listen carefully. Is he a genius who skipped a grade?

Yang Liu curled his lips and wouldn't believe it even to death.

Sun Fei glanced at Lin Yin who was sleeping soundly on his stomach and couldn't help but chuckle. After coughing a few times, Lin Yin didn't respond at all.

Fei had no choice but to step forward, bend down and push Lin Yin gently. "Lin Yin, wake up... wake up..."

Lin Yin opened his eyes in a daze. At the same time, he saw Sun Fei looking at him with concern, "Did Lin Yin not sleep well last night?" Lin Yin said smoothly: "

No, I slept well." "

Sun Fei: "..." "

It's class," Sun Fei could only say with a straight face, "Please Lin Yin, please listen to the class carefully and don't sleep.

Lin Yin woke up and said to Fei seriously: "Teacher, I didn't sleep. I was studying in my dream." "

When Sun Fei heard this, he was stunned at first, and then showed a look of 'you think I'm stupid' on his face, and his tone became serious, "Classmate Lin Yin, please listen carefully! Lin

Yin had no choice but to say, well, no one believes the truth these days, so he could only nod, "Okay, teacher." "

Only SunFei was satisfied. He even asked Lin Yin to answer a question on the spot. Lin Yin immediately gave the correct answer without any hesitation. Sun Fei once again had a satisfied smile on his face. After

class, Lin Yin was planning to continue. To study, she had to finish junior high school knowledge and even high school knowledge early, and then take the college entrance examination in 1977.

Unexpectedly, one of Lin Yin's deskmates, a pretty cute little girl, was holding a small sandbag made of rags. , asked Lin Yin, "Do you want to play throwing sandbags?" "

The sandbags are filled with wheat bran, which can be thrown away or played like a shuttlecock.

Lin Yin didn't know how to do it. He wanted to refuse, but looking at the little girl's big, bright eyes, Lin Yin felt that No matter what, I should have a friend I can talk to at school, so I nodded in agreement.

"Okay! "

The little girl's name is Zhao Xue. She looks about 12 or 13 years old. She is a head taller than Lin Yin. She takes good care of Lin Yin and takes the initiative to hand the sandbag to Lin Yin. "You play first. Lin Yin shook his head, "

I don't know how to play."

Zhao Xue smiled and said, "I'll teach you! " "

Zhao Xue took the sandbag and threw it up first. When the sandbag was about to hit the ground, her right leg was too high and bent, so she used the sole of her shoe to kick the sandbag.

Zhao Xue counted while kicking, "One, two, three... ...."

In the end, Zhao Xue kicked more than a hundred times, and Lin Yin's eyes widened. When Zhao Xue finally got tired and stopped, Lin Yin praised without hesitation, "You are so awesome!" "

Yang Liu, who was playing with friends not far away, saw Lin Yin and Zhao Xue and walked over with a bright smile on his face.