Chapter 105

☆ Chapter 105 ☆

The winter vacation has passed by in a flash, and school will start tomorrow.

The day before school started, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aiguo prepared the tuition fees for their three children.

When Lin Aimin was helping Zhao Yanan cook, he whispered: "I heard people say: In order to raise tuition for Changfu and Changgui, our father had to beg a lot of people with shame."

Zhao Yanan sighed, "I I feel that with the academic performance of those two children, it will not be easy for them to enter a factory after graduation."

Lin Aimin nodded, "When I was selling eggs in the county town, I occasionally heard people mention that the factories in the county were not good. Come in. Those who can get in are the children of employees. Outsiders without good connections are not allowed at all."

Zhao Yanan said while cooking: "I think the old man's expectations are probably going to be disappointed."

Lin Aimin nodded in agreement.

The four brothers and sisters went to school happily. When they arrived at school, Zhao Xue immediately waved to Lin Yin.

The two of them had been playing together during the winter vacation. When they met, Zhao Xue immediately pulled Lin Yin and pointed to the isolated Yang Liu who was sitting in the back.

Because there are relatively few students in the class, the place is empty. In the past, there were people who sat at the same table as Yang Liu, but now no one is willing to sit at the same table as Yang Liu.

Yang Liu sat there alone, looking so pitiful.

Zhao Xue pulled Lin Yin and whispered: "Wu Ya, did you know that Yang Liu has a partner?"

"Ah?" Lin Yin looked surprised.

Zhao Xue was surprised to see Lin Yin, thinking that Lin Yin didn't understand what a partner is, and explained to Lin Yin, "It's just... if you have someone who can get married, just like my parents, they will get married and have children in the future." ."

Speaking of this, Zhao Xue, who had always been carefree, couldn't help but blush slightly, feeling very embarrassed.

Lin Yin nodded, indicating that he understood.

Isn't it just that I have a boyfriend?

Lin Yin asked, "How did you know?"

Zhao Xue looked proud, "Many people in the village know about this. I heard that someone from our village went to the town and saw Yangliu playing with a bunch of gangsters and sitting down. A gangster's bicycle is running around."

"Bah," Zhao Xue pouted, "Shameless."

Lin Yin twitched the corner of his mouth, this matter will be nothing in future generations, but in this era...

But ...

Lin Yin's eyes suddenly widened, little gangster?

Could it be the gangsters who crippled his eldest brother in the book?

Lin Yin's eyes suddenly turned cold. Regardless of whether it was true or not, he must be careful in the future.

Zhao Xue on the side was still saying: "How old are you? You already have a partner. You are in a hurry to get married..." "

Okay," Lin Yin pulled Zhao Xue, "Let's talk about those bad things about her." No matter what."

When Zhao Xue heard the same thing, she nodded and said, "Wu Ya, you are right. I feel like my ears are being dirty by listening to her nonsense."

However, Lin Yin soon discovered that Zhao Xue was The guy turned around, forgot what he said, and shared this gossip with other classmates.

Lin Yin held up his forehead, what a big mouth!

Although the voices of Zhao Xue and others were not loud, you could vaguely hear something, especially Yang Liu heard his name from time to time, and those people looked at him from time to time, with contempt in their eyes.

Yang Liu pursed his lips, hum, Yang Liu could guess what these people were talking about.

Aren't you just jealous that she found a good partner?

In the blink of an eye, Saturday came, and Yang Liu went to town to find Zhou Kun the next day.

At this time, Zhou Kun was completely fascinated by Yang Liu. He rode his bicycle to the place he agreed with Yang Liu early in the morning.

After seeing Yang Liu, Zhou Kun immediately waved to Yang Liu happily.