Chapter 186

A second-hand TV only costs about 200 yuan. Lin Aimin and his family really don’t lack these 200 yuan now.

Rather than selling it, it would be better to put it in the village committee and let the whole village owe their family a favor.

We all belong to the same village, and Lin Aimin also hopes that the people in the village will live well.

After discussing the matter, Lin Aimin went to see the old party secretary and the old village chief early in the morning the next day.

When Lin Aimin explained the matter, the old party secretary took the lead and said with a smile, "Aimin, this is a good thing. You can selflessly put a TV in our village committee for everyone to watch. This is your contribution to all of us." The friendship between the old and the young in the village!"

"I'm sure I'm not wrong about you, you are a sentimental person!"

The village chief on the side nodded repeatedly and agreed, "The old party secretary is right, this is indeed a good thing. I thank you on behalf of all the young and old in our village."

Lin Aimin waved his hands hurriedly, "The village chief's words are serious. I am here today only because of you all. I am happy that I can do something for you all. ."

After hearing this, the old party secretary and the old village chief were extremely satisfied. Lin Aimin did as he said and went directly to the county seat to buy two more antennas. In the afternoon, he had to send another TV to his mother-in-law's house.

Lin Aimin wanted to move the TV to the village committee and let everyone watch it for free. After hearing this, the whole village secretly praised Lin Aimin for being a generous person and emphasizing friendship. Even when he became the director of a factory, he never forgot his roots when he made a career.

I also heard that Lin Aimin brought a total of three TVs back from the capital, and also sent one to his mother-in-law's family. Now the people in the village looked at the old Lin family in a different way.

Lin Aimin is obviously the biological son of Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin. Now that his biological son has good things, he does not honor his biological parents but honors his mother-in-law. No one in the village feels wrong.

When Lin Aimin was in the most difficult time, his mother-in-law came with her two brothers-in-law to help. The whole village could clearly see what kind of people Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin were, and their attitude towards Lin Aimin's family.

No one is a fool. The Lao Lin family is here today only because of their own fault.

When Mrs. Lin went out, she was often ridiculed. When she got home, she exploded and cursed, "Old man, you judge, that brat crawled out of my intestines. I gave birth to him and raised him, but he You don't show filial piety to me, but show filial piety to outsiders every day. This hurts my heart!"

"Is it easy for me to be a mother? I worked so hard to raise them, and they even gave birth to enemies. When I have good things, I don't know how to do it first. Be filial to me, he is just a white-eyed wolf!"

Mr. Lin sat on the kang without saying a word, but felt a little bitter in his heart.

Mr. Lin also felt that what Lin Aimin did was wrong. In any case, they were Lin Aimin's biological parents. When Lin Aimin got something good, he didn't honor them first, but first honor his mother-in-law's family. This was simply cheating.

Lin Aimin is marrying a wife, not being a son-in-law.

Even if the poor old man is dissatisfied, he doesn't dare to come to the door to make trouble at this time.