Chapter 16

☆ Chapter 16 Dropping out of school ☆

"Dad..." Lin Aihua pointed at Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui, "These two bastards are not good at studying. Our family spends so much money every year to let these two bastards study. It is really a loss. I think It's better to let them go home."

"They are getting older. They can still support the family and earn some work points when they go home."

Lin Aiguo looked distressed and said, "Boy, look how angry you are with dad? This matter Let's talk about the matter later."

When Lin Aihua saw Lin Aiguo putting a shit basin on his head, he immediately stopped working, "Brother Changfu, dad is obviously angry with your two sons, what does it have to do with me? It's obviously because they didn't live up to expectations. ."

"Second child, shut up." Mrs. Lin walked out of the main room and stood at the door waiting for Lin Aihua. "Why don't you help your dad into the house?"

Lin Aiguo pushed Lin Aimin away and greeted Feng Caixia diligently. Mr. Lin helped him into the main room.

Lin Aiguo looked worried and waited carefully, "Dad, please slow down."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui looked at each other and took the opportunity to slip away.

Lin Aihua angrily pulled Lin Aimin and complained, "Third brother, tell me: What's wrong with me? Our dad was obviously angry with those two unsatisfactory bastards..."

Lin Aimin advised: "Brother Changgui, stop talking. Just say it."

"You?" Lin Aihua pointed at Lin Aimin, "Forget it, I won't tell you anymore."

Lin Aihua waved to Zhang Xiaocui.

Zhang Xiaocui hurriedly followed Lin Aihua, and the couple entered their room.

Lin Yin relied on her young age and no one paid attention to her, so she ran to the door of the hall and eavesdropped.

I saw Lin Aiguo helping Mr. Lin to a chair and sitting down.

Mr. Lin had a gloomy face and covered his chest with one hand. "Boss, go and call Chang Fu and Chang Gui. I want to ask their brothers."

Feng Caixia said hurriedly: "Dad... please calm down. "If Changfu and Changgui do something wrong, you can beat or scold them if you want, but don't get angry."

Lin Aiguo also followed up and said, "Dad, if Changfu and Changgui did something wrong, I'll beat them up later." They, you..."

Before Lin Aiguo could finish speaking, Mr. Lin roared angrily, "Go and call them over!"

Lin Aiguo had no choice but to look at Feng Caixia and had to go to his room.

At this time, Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui were also sitting on the kang, looking at the situation outside through the window. When they saw Lin Aiguo coming out of the main room with a gloomy face, the two brothers were a little uneasy and hurriedly moved away from the window.

When Lin Aiguo entered the door, he saw his two brothers looking at him uneasily. Lin Aiguo immediately got angry and pointed at the two brothers, "You are going to make me mad. Can you fake your grades?"

Lin Changfu was busy thinking for himself. Justification: "Dad, don't be angry. Our grades are not bad. We just don't do well in exams sometimes. I'm afraid you'll be angry, so..." "

You still have the nerve to say it, you still have the nerve to say it..." Lin Changfu didn't wait. After saying that, Lin Aiguo rushed up and slapped Lin Changfu on the face.