Chapter 43

☆ Chapter 43 : Everything went well ☆

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were very pleased when they heard Lin Changping say that he had left food for them.

After eating, the couple felt better. At this time, Lin Changping was leading Lin Yin to play in the yard.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan looked at each other and quietly entered the house;

Lin Aimin said to Zhao Yanan: "Mom, you go to the village tonight to exchange for some eggs. I will go to the county town tomorrow and sell them, but... "

Lin Aimin warned, "Leave a few for my daughter to replenish her health, and don't sell them all."

Zhao Yanan laughed angrily, "Don't worry, I can still lose our daughter." Then Zhao Yanan said with some worry: "The child's father, we I just changed so many eggs yesterday. If I change them today, will others think too much?"

Lin Aimin was also afraid of something happening, so after thinking about it, he said: "Then just say: if a relative gives birth to a child, the eggs will be given away. I don’t have enough to eat, so I plan to get some more."

Zhao Yanan nodded and said: "Everyone in the village knows that we left home and are now poor. It’s okay for us to buy so many eggs for two days in a row, but in the future ..."

Lin Aimin was a little worried after hearing this. Zhao Yanan thought for a while and said: "How about next time, let's go to my parents' house to exchange eggs."

Lin Aimin nodded, "This is the only way."

Lin Yin took medicine flowers today. Zhao Yanan paid 3.8 yuan, and the remaining 5.3 yuan was exchanged for eggs, a total of 106 eggs.

Zhao Yanan planned to leave six for Lin Yin to eat and sell the remaining one hundred.

After Lin Yin learned how to read, he planned to teach his three older brothers how to read too, and when school started, all three brothers would go to school.

Although the eldest brother and the second brother are old, as long as they work hard, they can skip a grade at most.

Besides, in this era, many rural children enter school late.

When Zhao Yanan came back, he saw Lin Yinzheng teaching his three brothers to memorize the multiplication table;

"One to one equals one, one to two equals two..."

The three older brothers followed suit, and no one found it annoying.

When Zhao Yanan came back, he was holding a bamboo basket in his arms, covered with a clean towel. It was so bulging that you couldn't see what was inside.

Lin Changqing was very curious and asked, "Mom, what's in the basket?"

Zhao Yanan didn't want to say anything at first, but when he thought about how the family would buy so many eggs in the future, they would definitely not be able to hide it from their three sons, so he looked at Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin glanced at his three sons and said in a serious tone: "There are eggs in the basket. Our family will buy a lot of eggs from others in the future. If anyone asks: Do our families often buy eggs? You must say: No." "

Lin Changping and Lin Changan were older and seemed to have noticed something. They nodded hurriedly to show that they understood.

Lin Changqing was a little younger and couldn't help but curiously asked, "Why, dad?"

Lin Aimin glared, "Children are not allowed to inquire."

Lin Changqing curled his lips, "I know."

This matter is too dangerous, Zhao Yanan is afraid of three people The child said it inadvertently and gave a serious warning. Seeing that their parents were so solemn, the three brothers nodded quickly and said: Remember.