Chapter 139

Lin Yin followed Zhao Xue out and found that the village was quite lively today. The children in the village were running wild outside, laughing and joking, not to mention how lively it was.

Some children even held small firecrackers in their hands. The small firecrackers were thrown out and made a bang, which immediately aroused the laughter of a group of children.

Children with small firecrackers in their hands are more popular. A group of people gathered around Lin Yin and looked at Zhao Xue beside them and asked, "Where are we going to play?"

Zhao Xue said, "Let's go skating."

The weather was cold, and the people in the village A small river is frozen, and children often skate on the ice. This behavior is quite dangerous.

But in this situation where there is not enough food and clothing, and there are several children in each family, parents cannot control that much. There are a lot of children playing there anyway, and if they encounter danger, the children will definitely scream for help.

Lin Yin nodded and said, "Okay."

Zhao Xue took Lin Yin to the river. By the river, Lin Yin also found his three brothers.

At this time, there were many boys playing with tops on the ice. They were holding small whips in their right hands. The tops were spinning very fast on the ice. They would hit them with the whips from time to time. Several boys were competing to see whose top could spin longer.

Lin Changqing's sharp eyes saw Lin Yin coming at a glance. He immediately ran to Lin Yin with a smile, stretched out his hands, revealing the top in his palm, and asked Lin Yin, "Wu Ya, do you want to play?"

Lin Yin was very interested in this kind of thing . He was not interested in the thing, so he shook his head and said, "I'm not playing."

Lin Changqing didn't take it seriously, so he smiled and said, "Then let's play with the sledge, and I'll pull you."

Zhao Xue, who was standing aside, also said, "Me too Let's play, let's hold you, okay?"

Lin Yin became a little interested and sat on the sledge. Lin Changqing and Zhao Xue pulled the sledge and ran very fast, slipping on the ice, and sometimes accidentally It didn't hurt even after falling to the ground, and the three of them laughed together.

After Lin Yin sat for a while, he changed to Zhao Xue. Lin Yin and Lin Changqing pulled him, and the three of them took turns playing for a while.

Lin Yin was panting from exhaustion and sweating all over.

Today is New Year's Eve, and almost all the children in the village are out. Yang Liu can't sit still at home. Since the things she did were exposed, the adults and children in the village have ignored her.

On this New Year's Eve, Widow Yang couldn't sit still at home, so she shamelessly went to find someone to chat with.

Yang Liu didn't want to hear those unpleasant words, so she didn't go to visit with Widow Yang. Instead, after Widow Yang left, she went out by herself, with her head wrapped tightly and only her eyes exposed, and walked around the village.

Walking to the riverside, he saw Lin Yin with a cheerful smile. Yang Liu's face suddenly became gloomy, his hands clenched into fists, and cruel and vicious thoughts came to his mind.

Yang Liu couldn't help but think in his heart, it would be great if the ice collapsed at this time. In this way, many people would die. It would be best if all those people died.

However, she only dared to think about this thought in her mind. With so many people here today, no matter how she tried to deal with Lin Yin, it would be impossible. Yang Liu snorted in his heart.