Chapter 143

Widow Yang already had a guilty conscience. When faced with Zhao Yanan’s questioning, she couldn’t even raise her head. Her heart kept beating and her lips were trembling. She really couldn’t bear the pressure. She wanted to tell the truth, but Thinking of what her daughter had said, Widow Yang gritted her teeth and nodded, "That's right." As

soon as Widow Yang finished speaking, Zhao Yanan slapped her twice without saying a word, causing Widow Yang to stagger back two steps. Almost falling to the ground, her cheeks burning with pain, Widow Yang looked up at Zhao Yanan in disbelief.

Zhao Yanan's eyes were cold and cold, and he sneered, "If you don't take a pee and look like this, how can my family like you?"

When Lin Aimin said this, Widow Yang might be sad, but Zhao Yanan It was the person that Widow Yang was jealous of. When Zhao Yanan said such words, Widow Yang had a rebellious mentality in her heart.

Widow Yang suddenly sneered, looked at Zhao Yanan with sarcastic eyes, and said, "What's wrong with my appearance? No matter how ugly I am, I'm still prettier than you." "

Besides, men become bad when they have money. Flowers are not as fragrant as wild flowers."

"You are usually fierce and like a man. Naturally, Brother Lin gradually doesn't like you. I am different from you. I..."

Before Widow Yang could finish, Zhao Yanan slapped Widow Yang on the face again, and said angrily, "Shameless."

Although the villagers had guessed before, when they heard Widow Yang say these words, they couldn't help but show contempt.

Especially the women in the village, seeing the look in Widow Yang's eyes, they wanted to eat her alive. They all curled their lips secretly and kept cursing...

Widow Yang covered her burning cheeks and glared at Zhao Yanan.

"It's useless if you hit me. Brother Lin just doesn't like you anymore. Look, your skin is as black as coal and you have white hair on your head..."

Zhao Yanan was so angry that he was shaking all over.

Zhao Yanan works in the fields all year round, and his appearance is a bit dark, but it is definitely not as exaggerated as Widow Yang said.

Widow Yang has worked hard for so many years, but she is not much better than Zhao Yanan.

These words she said were just angry words. She just wanted to make Zhao Yanan angry. She was just jealous that Zhao Yanan had a better life than her.

Zhao Yanan gritted his teeth and stepped forward, "I'll beat you to death, you shameless person..."

At this moment, Lin Changping suddenly rushed out, raised the stick in his hand, and hit Widow Yang head-on.

Lin Changan, Lin Changqing, and Lin Yin followed closely behind.

When they came, Lin Yin also told them not to hit any vital parts, lest they accidentally kill Widow Yang and cause trouble.

Although Lin Yin didn't know clearly, Widow Yang tried her best to tarnish her reputation and wanted to sue Lin Aimin for engaging in sexual relations. What was her purpose?

But if Widow Yang wins the lawsuit, Lin Aimin will have to go to prison for decades even if he doesn't die. It will be really harmful.

She wasn't wronged at all by giving her a good beating, and it happened to give her a long memory, so the mother and daughter wouldn't have to cause trouble all the time.

Lin Yin was not used to using fists to solve problems before, but for the shameless behavior of Widow Yang and her daughter, moral condemnation was useless to them. Only physical pain could teach them a lesson.