Chapter 25

☆ Chapter 25 Are the families divided? ☆

When Lin Yin woke up again, it was already evening, and Lin Aimin happened to walk to the county hospital from the village.

The village is about 20 kilometers away from the county hospital, with a mountain in between. Lin Aimin set out at noon and walked to the county hospital in the evening.

Seeing that his daughter had woken up, Lin Aimin was a little excited and hurriedly stepped forward to the hospital bed. He was originally a man with a calm personality, but when he saw Lin Yin waking up, his face rarely showed excitement, and he let out a rough calloused hand. , holding Lin Yin's little hand, and said softly, "Nanny is awake, does your head still hurt?"

Lin Yin opened his eyes and saw Lin Aimin. At this time, Lin Aimin's forehead was not covered with sweat, the corners of his mouth were chapped, and he looked slightly tired. , but the smile on his face was very warm;

Lin Yin spoke in a small voice, "It still hurts a little..."

Lin Aimin felt very distressed after hearing this, and hurriedly said: "After a while, my daughter will finish eating, and it will not hurt after taking medicine." Yes."

Lin Yin nodded sensibly. Zhao Yanan looked on with red eyes. He picked up the enamel jar placed on the cabinet next to the hospital bed and said to Lin Aimin: "I'm going to buy food."

Lin Aimin stood up and said to Zhao Yanan "I'll go with you."

Zhao Yanan felt a little distressed. "You should have a rest."

Lin Aimin's face was a little gloomy. "I have something to tell you."

Zhao Yanan nodded and followed Lin Aimin out of the ward.

At this time, Lin Changqing was the only one left to accompany Lin Yin in the ward. Lin Changqing was lying beside the hospital bed, looking at Lin Yin who was weakly lying on the hospital bed, and comforted him in a low voice: "Wuya, hurry up and wait until you are well." Come on, I'll take you to the mountains to pick fruits and bird eggs, okay?"

Lin Yin looked at Lin Changqing's serious face, nodded with a smile, and then asked: "Where are the eldest brother and the second brother?"

Lin Changqing looked at it Looking at the ward door, he shook his head, "I don't know either. The eldest brother took the second brother out just now."

Lin Yin was talking to Lin Changqing when the ward door was suddenly pushed open and Lin Changping and Lin Changan walked in.

Lin Yin looked sideways and saw Lin Changping frowning, his face slightly gloomy. What was he thinking?

Lin Changan had an angry look on his face. Lin Yin thought something was wrong and asked out of curiosity: "Brother, what's wrong?"

Lin Changan spoke quickly and said, "Brother and I just heard Dad say: Master, grandma, want to separate us. "

Lin Yin was pleasantly surprised, "This is a good thing!"

Lin Changan snorted coldly, "But they said: we are required to purge ourselves and leave the house."

Purify ourselves and leave the house?

Lin Yin felt sad in her heart. She really doubted whether her father was the biological child of Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin. This was too cruel!

However, even if he leaves home, Lin Yin will definitely support the separation of the family.

Lin Yin sighed inwardly. She really didn't expect that after she narrowly escaped death and woke up, she would encounter such a good thing.