Chapter 87

☆ Chapter 87 Wrong ☆

Lin Yin and Zhao Xue laughed and laughed for a while, then said goodbye and went home.

After Lin Changping and the other two took the exam this time, they acted much calmer, with a hint of confidence in their expressions.

I guess I did well on the exam.

When I went to school in the afternoon, the sky was covered with clouds, the wind was strong outside, there was thunder, and it seemed like it was going to rain.

Lin Aimin worriedly said to Zhao Yanan: "I'm afraid it's going to rain today."

Zhao Yanan said: "It's okay, it's raining hard. Let's pick up the children after school."

Lin Aimin nodded.

During the first class in the afternoon, the classroom was dark. Fei seemed to have caught a cold. He kept coughing and his face was abnormally rosy.

Fei had no choice but to say to the students in the audience: "Let's all study by ourselves in this class."

Naturally, the students had no objection, and Fei was not idle either. He took out the morning's test paper and corrected it.

"Cough cough cough..."

The sound of Fei coughing loudly could be heard from time to time in the classroom. Every time he coughed, Fei half covered his mouth, as if he wanted to suppress it, but was helpless.

Lin Yin became wary.

Lin Yin has not forgotten how Ye Min died?

Although Ye Min's death was briefly mentioned in the book, it still left a deep impression on Lin Yin. Coupled with her good memory, Lin Yin guessed that Ye Min was about to be unlucky.

In her previous life, when Lin Yin saw Ye Min being unlucky, she was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

Although Ye Min has a weak personality, she is very kind. She and Sun Fei are also in love with each other. Now she is their Chinese teacher. She takes good care of the students in the class and

even treats Yang Liu, who is now isolated by all the students in the class. , are all very concerned.

Lin Yin only hopes that Yang Liu will not frame Ye Min like she did in her previous life, otherwise, she will never sit idly by.

As soon as the second class in the afternoon ended, Fei announced that he would finish school early today and go home as soon as the rain was light.

The children naturally cheered and rushed out with their schoolbags on their heads.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin did not expect that school would end early, so they did not come to pick them up. The four siblings walked home on the muddy dirt road.

Lin Changping originally wanted to carry Lin Yin on his back, but Lin Yin refused. After returning home, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin did not expect that the four brothers and sisters would come back early. Seeing that the four of them were a little wet and their feet were muddy, they quickly lit a fire to burn them. Water;

Zhao Yanan went to get some clean clothes for the four brothers and sisters, and asked them to wash themselves briefly. Only then did the four brothers and sisters feel that their bodies were much better, and there was no longer that sticky feeling.

The autumn rain was cold, and Zhao Yanan was afraid that the four siblings would catch cold, so he made a pot of ginger syrup.

The room was relatively dark, so Zhao Yanan lit a candle, and Lin Yin and his three brothers began to do their homework. After finishing their homework, Lin Yin guided the three brothers to do their homework.

Although the sky was a little cloudy, it didn't rain. When the four brothers and sisters went to school in the morning, they saw Ye Min on a path.

At this time, Ye Min was staring at the man in front of her with a face of embarrassment. The man in front of Ye Min was holding a big dog in his hand. The big dog barked at Ye Min from time to time, making Ye Min turn pale in fright.

Lin Yin took a closer look and saw that the man standing in front of Ye Ming was Li Tiegen, a famous second-rate man in the village.

Li Tiegen looked at Ye Min with fascination in his eyes, and his words were even more fluid, "Oh... Teacher Ye, where are you going this early in the morning?"

Ye Min frowned, her face flushed with embarrassment. The first time she met Li Tiegen, Ye Min felt as if she was being targeted by a hungry wolf. She wanted to escape quickly, but how could Li Tiegen let her go so easily?

Ye Min bit her lip and whispered: "I'm going back to school, please get out of the way."

Li Tiegen finally met Ye Min, how could he let Ye Min go so easily?

What's more, now that there is no one around, he becomes more courageous, "Teacher Ye, don't leave in a hurry. Although I am not your student, I am eager to learn. I have questions to ask you..."

Li Tiegen said and came closer. Ye Min, Ye Min quickly backed away and shouted, "Don't come here."

Ye Min turned around and ran away. Unexpectedly, Li Tiegen laughed loudly and was not in a hurry at all. "Teacher Ye, I advise you not to run. If you don't "Run, my dog... I can't hold it back."

"If it bites you, don't blame me."

The dog next to Li Tiegen immediately screamed in the direction Ye Min left, frightened. Ye Min stopped immediately, his eyes were red, fearing that Li Tiegen would really let go of the rope.

Ye Min stared at Li Tiegen and said loudly: "What on earth do you want to do?"

Li Tiegen chuckled, "Teacher Ye, I don't want to do anything. I just think you are so beautiful, Teacher Ye. Look..."

Li Tiegen pointed at himself. "I'm over thirty and I haven't married a wife yet. Teacher Ye, if you think highly of me, you can be my wife." Ye Min

almost cried in anger and shouted, "Impossible, Li Tiegen, if you say such things again, I will Tell the old branch secretary, you are acting like a gangster, do you know that?"

Li Tiegen was not afraid at all, "Teacher Ye, we are the only two here. You said that I was acting like a gangster to you, do you have any evidence?"

Li Tiegen said, Just get close to Ye Min.

Lin Yin immediately shouted "Teacher Ye..."

Li Tiegen paused, turned around and saw Lin Yin's four brothers and sisters standing not far away, walking towards them.

Li Tiegen's face darkened and he cursed secretly: bad luck.

Ye Min's eyes were filled with joy and he waved desperately to Lin Yin's four brothers and sisters.

Li Tiegen glanced at Ye Min with some reluctance, and reluctantly pulled the dog's leash away.

When Li Tiegen walked away, Ye Min breathed a heavy sigh of relief, with a look of fear on his face.

Lin Yin looked at Ye Min worriedly, "Teacher Ye, are you okay?"

Ye Min smiled and shook his head, "It's okay. Thank you so much for today."

Lin Changping said worriedly: "Teacher Ye, that Li Tiegen..., I I think you should tell the old party secretary about this and let him teach him a lesson. He is a famous second-rate boy in the village. If you see him in the future, stay away."

Ye Min nodded repeatedly after hearing this. In fact, Ye Min could meet Li Tiegen today. It was a coincidence that Ye Min usually would stay away from Li Tiegen when he saw him, but this time he was able to pass by and was blocked by Li Tiegen.

Ye Min was also scared, thinking that if she met the old party secretary another day, she would definitely tell the old party secretary about this.

Ye Min came back to her senses and felt more at peace, so she said to the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters: "We are almost late for class, let's leave quickly." The

five of them walked to the school together. When they arrived at the school, the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters followed Ye Min. Min said goodbye and each entered the classroom.