Chapter 136

Lin Yin let go of her hand and the sandbag fell to the ground. Lin Yin raised her foot and kicked up the sandbag that was about to fall to the ground.

Zhao Xue, who was standing aside, began to count to Lin Yin, "1, 2, 3..."

Finally, Lin Yin kicked seven or eight sandbags and finally fell to the ground. Lin Yin was also out of breath.

Zhao Xue smiled and said, "Lin Yin, you have regressed. You could kick more than 100 kicks in school before!"

Lin Yin smiled and nodded, "Yeah, after entering junior high school, I was too busy and didn't have much time in school." Time kick."

Zhao Xue nodded in agreement. In elementary school, they could play after class, but in junior high school, most students were also studying after class.

During the 10-minute break, apart from going to the toilet, many students would just stay in their seats and talk. The class would soon be over, so how could they have time to kick sandbags around?

During this holiday, Zhao Xue came to play with her. Lin Yin was still very happy, and his smile looked much brighter.

It was Zhao Xue's turn next, and Lin Yin also counted for her. Zhao Xue kicked nearly 200 times before stopping.

As soon as she stopped, she was so tired that she almost fell to the ground, still smiling on her face.

Zhao Xue has been playing since she was a child. Although she hasn't played much for several months, she is still much better than Lin Yin.

Lin Yin extended his thumb without hesitation and praised, "Awesome!"

Zhao Xue laughed heartlessly, and then it was Yang Hong and Sun Manman's turn.

Yang Hong and Sun Manman also posted more than 100 posts, which was better than Lin Yin, but not as good as Zhao Xue. Afterwards, several girls got tired from kicking sandbags and rested for a while, then played throwing sandbags.

Although the weather was cold, I was jumping up and down, and my body was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Several people were having fun when Zhao Xue suddenly bumped Lin Yin with her elbow. Lin Yin looked at Zhao Xue in surprise, while Zhao Xue raised her chin somewhere and pursed her lips.

Lin Yin looked in the direction Zhao Xue pointed out, and saw a thin figure in the distance. If he looked carefully, wasn't it Yang Liu?

Lin Yin hadn't seen Yangliu for a long time. When he looked carefully, he found that Yangliu had grown a lot taller.

She was 15 during the Chinese New Year. Her body was thin and slender, with a bit more of a girl's exquisiteness and elegance. Her cheeks were blown red by the cold wind. She walked with her head down, and she didn't know if she saw them.

Zhao Xue began to tell Lin Yin the gossip she had heard, "Wu Ya, I heard my mother said that she was getting engaged, and her partner was that gangster in the town, named Zhou Kun."

Lin Yin was neither salty nor cool. He made a sound and looked at the Yang Liu that was gradually going away with calm eyes.

Although the world has been slightly changed due to Lin Siya's rebirth and her time travel, and the original progress has affected many people, Lin Yin understands Yang Liu.

Yang Liu was ruthless, disliked the poor and loved the rich. She thought she would not be willing to just marry Zhou Kun, and she might cause some trouble in the future.

Lin Yin felt that the best way to deal with people like Yang Liu was to become stronger and stronger than Yang Liu.

After all, this is a legal society, and after receiving so many years of education, Lin Yin cannot do anything illegal. But if Yang Liu dares to hurt her family again, she will never give up.