Chapter 180

After school, Lin Yin got up and went to the restaurant. As soon as he stood up, Meng Tiantian came over and said, "Let's go together?"

Lin Yin did not refuse and said with a smile, "Okay."

Everyone was classmates, since Meng Tiantian Tiantian took the initiative to express her kindness, and Lin Yin naturally would not refuse.

Meng Tiantian was accompanied by a very cute girl.

"Her name is Chen Jiao," Meng Tiantian introduced to the two of them. "She is my friend."

Chen Jiao greeted Lin Yin with a smile, "Hello!"

Lin Yin nodded with a smile, "Hello!"

The three of them joined together . Went to the restaurant, and it could be seen from their clothes that Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao had good family conditions. The three of them went to cook together;

Meng Tiantian ordered a sweet and sour carp, a braised pork ribs, and a spicy and sour dish. Shredded potatoes;

Chen Jiao ordered a portion of fried pork belly with garlic sprouts, a portion of braised pork, and a portion of scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Lin Yin hadn't eaten dumplings for a long time, so he went to buy a dumpling stuffed with pork and green onions. After the three of them bought their meals, they found an empty table and sat down.

Meng Tiantian knew that Lin Yin came from the countryside and felt that Lin Yin's family conditions were not good, so she took the initiative to move the vegetables she bought to Lin Yin and said to Lin Yin: "I can't eat so many vegetables." Come on, help me eat together."

We had just met each other and were not familiar with each other. Lin Yin was embarrassed to eat it. Besides, she couldn't afford it, so she smiled and said, "Thank you, I'll just eat the dumplings."

Meng Tiantian smiled and stopped talking.

After eating, the three of them returned to the dormitory together.

Lin Yin discovered that the three of them were from the same dormitory.

At this time, there was another girl in the dormitory.

The girl was wearing a black gown, reading a book with her head lowered, and eating steamed buns at the same time.

Seeing the three people coming back, the girl glanced at them, nodded to them, and continued to lower her head to read.

Meng Tiantian introduced Lin Yin, "Her name is Li Xiaoyan, and she will be useful in studying."

Lin Yin nodded to express his understanding.

Lin Yin went to bed and planned to take a nap. Lying on the bed, Lin Yin saw Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao talking quietly to the side. He felt that the students in the junior class did not like studying as much as the classmates in the previous class.

Perhaps it's also because the students in the junior class are still young and don't have that sense of urgency as time passes.

Lin Yin closed his eyes and fell asleep after thinking about it.

Lin Yin slept for about an hour. When he woke up at about 1:30, Lin Yin saw Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao sleeping soundly in the dormitory, and Li Xiaoyan was no longer there.

Lin Yin got up and woke up Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao at the same time, "It's time to get up."

Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao rubbed their eyes and got up. The three of them carried the washbasin and went to the public restroom together. After washing their faces, they went together Went to the classroom.

When they arrived at the classroom, some classmates had not yet arrived. The three of them sat together. Meng Tiantian said to Chen Jiao and Lin Yin with great interest: "Let's go to the movies this weekend. I'll treat you."

Chen Jiao didn't even think about it . Said: "Okay!"

Then, the two of them looked at Lin Yin together. Lin Yin had not seen a movie since arriving in the capital, so it would be good to go and play, so he nodded and said: "Okay!"

The three of them chatted . Oh my god, it will be class time soon.

The first class in the afternoon is physics. The teacher teaches very quickly and extends the knowledge.

The weekend is quickly approaching.

Early in the morning, Lin Yin got up and went to the library. He stayed in the library all morning. After eating in the cafeteria at noon, he returned to the dormitory. In the dormitory, Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao were already waiting for Lin Yin.

Seeing Lin Yin coming back, the two of them hurriedly said, "Come on, we've been waiting for you for a long time."

Lin Yin nodded with a smile, put down the book, and followed the two of them out.

After the three of them left the school, they went to the department store first.

The weather was getting warmer, and the three of them agreed to buy clothes first and then go to the movies.