Chapter 47

☆ Chapter 47 : There is meat to eat ☆

After eating the meat, they saw the wild boar hit their heads with their own eyes. Several people breathed a sigh of relief. After putting Lin Changqing and Lin Yin on the ground, Sun Fei and the other three kept breathing heavily.

The wild boar on the ground was not completely dead yet. It kept scratching the ground with its four hooves, as if it wanted to stand up, but it was already losing more air than taking in.

At this time, the two female educated youths, Lin Yueji, and Yang Liu had already run down the mountain, and they could vaguely see the villagers working in the fields.

Looking back, Sun Fei and others could not be seen. Ye Min asked Zhou Lanlan worriedly, "Will something happen to Sister Zhou and the others?"

Zhou Lanlan also raised her head and looked up the mountain, "I don't know either!"

"How about..." Ye Min Worried about Sun Fei, "Let's go back and have a look?"

Zhou Lanlan nodded, then looked at Lin Yueji and Yang Liu, and said to them: "Go to the village to find someone, let's go up and have a look."

Lin Yueji was so frightened that she would have lost her mind, if Yang Liu hadn't been here , she ran home long ago.

Not paying attention to what Zhou Lanlan said, Yang Liu was bolder and nodded heavily, "Okay, I'll find someone right now."

After Yang Liu said that, he ran towards the village. It wasn't that she was so kind, but Fei was still on the mountain. , Yangliu didn’t want Sun Fei to die.

Seeing Yang Liu running away, Lin Yueji quickly followed.

Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min walked back cautiously, carefully observing the surroundings as they walked.

Halfway through, they heard "Hey, why are you back?"

Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min were startled. After screaming, they subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound and saw Guo Xiaoliang looking at them.

The two of them were happy, "Are you okay?"

Guo Xiaoliang said happily: "It's okay, the wild boar killed itself."

Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min quickened their pace and walked to Guo Xiaoliang, not understanding what he meant, "What do you mean?"

"Oops. , I couldn’t tell for a while, I have to go down the mountain to find someone to lift the wild boar, you go up first, the wild boar is at the big rock.”

After Guo Xiaoliang said this, he couldn’t wait to run down the mountain, looking very excited.

There was no danger on the mountain. Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min quickened their pace and soon reached the boulder.

Seeing the two people coming, Ye Fei and Chen Maosheng also waved with joy, "Come and see..."

When Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min saw the big wild boar that had been banged on the head and was completely dead, they also expressed their excitement. Zhou Lanlan couldn't help

but said, "There's meat to eat!"

The others all laughed.

Lin Yin stood aside and suddenly reached out and pulled Sun Fei's clothes. "Sun Zhiqing."

Sun Fei lowered his head and responded with a smile, "What's wrong? Are you scared?"

"That's not the case," Lin Yin pursed his lips. Smiling with a small mouth, although it is not good-looking, it is more beautiful than before. "I just want to ask: It was my idea to kill this wild boar head-on. Tell me: when you divide the meat, can you give me more?" ?"