Chapter 129

Lin Yin mentioned several raw materials, and the three brothers helped Lin Yin find them. It was not difficult to make chalk, but it was difficult to make it dust-free.

After Lin Yin made it, he had no choice but to go to school to experiment because he didn't have a blackboard at home.

When Teacher Sun learned that Lin Yin was going to make dust-free chalk, he was very curious. He felt that Lin Yin was not only smart but also had a quick mind and strong hands-on ability, so he also joined the team.

Lin Yin worked with everyone and made three types of chalk overnight. They were a little rough in appearance but white in color.

Lin Yin took the first piece of chalk and wrote two words on the blackboard. The handwriting was clear, but it was too soft to write.

Lin Yin picked up the second type of chalk and wrote two words on the blackboard, but before he finished writing, the word was cut off. This type of powder was very similar to the chalk used by teachers in school. It was dusty and made writing difficult. It's not smooth, and it's still not good enough.

Lin Yin picked up the third type of chalk. The writing was smooth and clear, and there wasn't a lot of powder. Lin Yin's eyes lit up and he felt it was OK.

However, it is still not as good as the Feather brand chalk she used in her previous life. However, this powder is much better than the chalk used by the school teacher.

Teacher Sun stood aside, also excited, and said in surprise, "Lin Yin, this piece of chalk is really good, it works better than the ones given out in school."

Lin Yin nodded, anyway, the material is still a little bit good, I want to try again.

Teacher Sun patted Lin Yin's little shoulder and said happily, "It's already pretty good. You are only 9 years old this year. Many children like you are still playing in the mud. Don't put too much pressure on yourself."

Lin Yin smiled and nodded, "Thank you, Teacher Sun, I understand."

At noon the next day, Lin Yin was going to school, and it was Lin Aimin who went to see Lin Yin off.

Walking on the road in the village, the villagers saw the father and daughter greeting each other with smiles. They learned that Lin Yin was now in the third grade of junior high school. Many villagers were surprised and looked at Lin Aimin with envy in their eyes. They felt that Lin Yin was in the third year of junior high school. The four children of Aimin's family are really very sensible, especially the youngest, who is only nine years old this year and is already in the third grade of junior high school. This is so smart.

Lin Aimin enjoyed everyone's envious looks all the way, and couldn't be happier.

When the father and daughter were about to leave the village, they unexpectedly bumped into Yang Liu who was returning to the village.

Lin Yin had not seen Yangliu for a long time. At this time, Yangliu was wearing a red floral gown and black trousers. He had two braids and looked at Wenwen quietly.

Yang Liu also saw Lin Yin and his daughter, his expression changed immediately, he quickly lowered his head and hurried back to the village from the father and daughter.

When they arrived at school, Lin Aimin asked Lin Yin to enter the school quickly, and he turned around and left.

It's not early now, and I have to rush home, otherwise it will be dark when I get home.

Lin Yin looked at Lin Aimin with some distress. When he came, Lin Aimin carried her for a while. He had just sent her to school and had to go back quickly. Lin Yin made up his mind and must find a way. , earn a bicycle for the family.