Chapter 187

The young man’s name is Zhang Shun. Lin Yin followed Zhang Shun to the hospital to visit Guo Xiaodong.

The hospital is not too far from the school. When arriving at the hospital, Lin Yin was panting from exhaustion and asked to find out that Guo Xiaodong was on the second floor of the inpatient department. Zhang Shun followed Lin Yin to the second floor.

When he opened the door of the ward, he saw Guo Xiaodong wrapped like a rice dumpling on the bed. There were two policemen standing next to Guo Xiaodong.

Two policemen were asking questions, but Lin Yin and Zhang Shun did not come forward to disturb them. The two policemen also saw Lin Yin and Zhang Shun. One of the policemen walked over to them and asked, "You are here to visit Guo Xiaodong." , who are you Guo Xiaodong?"

Zhang Shun replied hurriedly, "Hello, comrade, my name is Zhang Shun, and I am friends with Guo Xiaodong. I heard that he was beaten, so I came to take a look."

The police only focused on Lin Yin . After a quick glance, he thought Lin Yin was the child of one of Guo Xiaodong's relatives, so he didn't think much about it.

The policeman left after asking questions.

After the two policemen left, Lin Yin hurriedly stepped forward and looked at Guo Xiaodong, worriedly asking, "Brother Guo, are you okay?"

When Guo Xiaodong saw Lin Yin coming, he hurriedly squeezed out a smile. The smile touched the muscles on his face and hurt him for a while. He bared his teeth and kept saying, "Don't worry, it's okay, it's okay...it's just a trivial matter."

Lin Yin sighed inwardly and said to Guo Xiaodong, "Brother Guo, how are Lao Cui and his gang? ?"

Guo Xiaodong gritted his teeth and said, "Old Cui asked me to meet and said he wanted to mark the territory. The vicious competition between our two families is not good for each other. I thought it made sense, so I took two people with me. But I didn't expect that as soon as we arrived, , Lao Cui and his gang beat them with sticks without saying anything. Fortunately, someone passing by called the police, otherwise, my life would have been lost."

Lin Yin asked with a frown . , "What about Lao Cui and his gang?"

Guo Xiaodong snorted, "They have been arrested by the police."

Lin Yin nodded and said, "That's good."

Guo Xiaodong said a little dejectedly, "I just asked the police , although it was Lao Cui's group who did it, Lao Cui himself did not do it. It was his men who did it. His men were quite loyal and did not confess him. Now, although Lao Cui is in They are locked up at the police station, but they

won't be locked up for long." Lin Yin felt uncomfortable when he heard Guo Xiaodong's words. That old Cui was so confident.

Guo Xiaodong looked at Lin Yin worriedly and said, "Lao Cui is cruel and will do anything for money. Now that I am in the hospital, I am afraid that he will do something to you."

Lin Yin suddenly said to Guo Xiao confidently Dong said, "Don't worry! He can't do anything to me, and he doesn't dare to do anything to me."

Guo Xiaodong was not relieved, but said, "Lin Yin, I know you are a college student, but that guy Lao Cui He is crazy and inhumane. Even if you are a child, he would dare to attack you. Being a college student cannot protect you."

Lin Yin was not in a hurry, but said, "Don't worry, being a college student cannot protect me. It's very useful to me."

Lin Yin then said some more words, letting Guo Xiaodong rest in peace and recuperate without worrying about other things.