Chapter 17

☆ Chapter 17 I'm so unlucky ☆

Lin Changping wasn't afraid of Lin Changfu at all. His tone was cold and elegant, unique to a young man. "I'm not a dog, so I don't have to give way!"

"You?" Lin Changfu felt embarrassed and pointed at Lin Changping. The tone was arrogant, "What do you want to do? Fight?"

Lin Chang'an and Lin Changqing stood behind Lin Changping. When they heard Lin Changfu's slightly provocative words, Lin Changqing immediately said loudly: "Have you ever called Wuya ugly?"

Lin Changgui was not afraid at all. , raised his eyebrows, "So what if I scold you? Wuya is ugly, who in the whole village doesn't know about it? I'm not wrong."

Lin Changping "Apologise!"

"Are you kidding me?" Lin Changfu sneered, "Let me give it to you. A little girl is apologizing? There is no way!"

Lin Changan said unhappy: "Brother Changfu, Wuya is our sister, we are all a family, you shouldn't call her ugly."

Lin Changfu rolled his eyes at the three brothers Lin Changping, The tone was arrogant, "So what if I say it? What can you do to me?"

After hearing Lin Changfu's words, Lin Changan and Lin Changqing's faces were full of anger. Lin Yin, who was standing in the corner next to him, even pouted his lips angrily. Son, Chu was looking around in the courtyard, and finally found a stick as thick as an adult's thumb in a corner;

Lin Yin immediately ran over to pick up the stick, and quietly came behind brothers Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui.

Lin Changping stared straight at Lin Changfu. His calm and condensed eyes made Lin Changfu feel uncomfortable. "Brother Changfu, you really don't want to apologize?"

Lin Changfu didn't care. He just snorted coldly and turned to leave.

Lin Changping immediately stepped forward, grabbed Lin Changfu's clothes tightly, and said in a serious tone, "Apologise!"

Lin Changfu suddenly became angry and shouted: "Lin Changping, what do you want to do? Do you want to fight?"

Lin Changfu pointed to Lin Changping's nose, "Come here. Ah, who is afraid of whom?"

Lin Changfu raised his fist first and was about to hit Lin Changping.

Lin Changfu is five years older than Lin Changping and half a head taller than Lin Changping. He doesn't study in school and often fights in school. He has rich fighting experience, so he is not afraid of Lin Changping, who is younger than him.

Lin Changfu didn't pay attention to Lin Changping. Just when his fist was about to hit Lin Changping, Lin Changping raised the corners of his lips, exerted a slight force on his hands, and violently swung Lin Changfu aside. Lin Changfu was left alone. He stood firm, staggered a few steps and fell to the ground;

Lin Changfu clutched his lower back in pain and cried out, "Ouch", and looked at Lin Changping in surprise.

Lin Changfu didn't expect Lin Changping to have such great strength, and he threw him to the ground all of a sudden.

Lin Changfu was half lying on the ground and looked at Lin Changping angrily, "You dare to hit me?"

Lin Changfu jumped up and ignored the dust on his body. He said to Lin Changgui who was standing aside: "Hit me, Changgui!"

The two brothers joined together. They wanted to fight Lin Changping. When Lin Changan and Lin Changqing saw Lin Changfu's brother bullying his brother, they immediately rushed forward and the five of them fought...