Chapter 95

☆ Chapter 95 ☆

No matter how Yang Liu and Widow Yang begged for mercy, the old party secretary did not let go this time.

The old branch secretary looked at the mother and daughter kneeling on the ground, "I have given you a chance."

The overall situation was decided. Yang Liu sat on the ground with a blank and desperate look, his head lowered, not knowing what he was thinking.

Half an hour later, the comrades from the police station came.

Two comrades from the police came to the police station. The old party secretary smiled and helped the two comrades sit down and drink water.

One of the older police comrades smiled and waved his hand, "You're so polite, is this the person who played hooligans on lesbians?" The

police comrade pointed at Li Tiegen, who was kneeling on the ground.

When Li Tiegen saw that the police comrades had really arrived, he was so frightened that his legs went weak. He looked at the old party secretary with pleading eyes, still hoping that the old party secretary could save him.

The old party secretary didn't look at him, but nodded to the police comrade, "That's him."

"Uuuu...Uncle, I know I was wrong," Li Tiegen cried and begged the old party secretary for mercy, "Just say a few words for me. Please be kind and don't let the police comrades take me away."

"Uncle... I am the only one left in our family..."

The old party secretary looked at Li Tiegen, who was in tears, and just sighed without saying anything.

The police comrade frowned and lectured, "Comrade, you have violated the law by being a gangster against lesbians. You can't be let go without asking for mercy."

Li Tiegen knelt on the ground dejectedly.

The police comrade looked at Widow Yang and her daughter who were kneeling next to them, "Is this the victim? Why are there still children?"

The police comrade said, his eyes becoming colder.

"No...no," the old party secretary hurriedly pointed to Ye Min next to him, "This teacher Ye Min is the victim, these two are..." The

old party secretary explained the matter simply, and the police comrades did not He looked at Yang Liu in disbelief, as if he didn't believe that such a young girl could be so vicious?

"Have you investigated clearly?" The police comrades were still a little doubtful. "You can't make a mistake, right?"

The old branch secretary shook his head, "We can't do it. This is not the first time this kid has done bad things."

The police comrades obviously paid attention to "Old Party Secretary" Party Secretary, what is going on?"

The old Party Secretary told the police comrades what Yang Liu had done before.

"This..." Comrade Public Security frowned and looked at Yang Liu, "How come you are so evil at such a young age? Who taught you this?" Comrade Public

Security said and looked at Widow Yang who was aside. Widow Yang was frightened. He jumped and hurriedly explained, "Comrade Public Security, the bad things she did were not taught by me. I don't know anything. I didn't expect this child to be so vicious. It's all my fault that I didn't educate her well."

"You want to add to this." There is no excuse for the crime!"

Yang Liu suddenly raised his head and looked at the police comrades with aggrieved and stubborn expression, "I have never done those things, they are slandering me, they are all slandering me." The

villagers originally saw the police comrades . When he came, he didn't dare to speak. When he heard Yang Liu's sophistry, he couldn't help but said:

"Comrade Public Security, don't believe this little girl's words. She has too many ideas."

"Yes, Comrade Public Security, this girl Not only are they mean-spirited, but they are also evil!"

The police comrade took a closer look at the situation, and then said to the old party secretary: "Then we won't delay any more, and we will take these two people away first." The

old party secretary urged them to stay, "After dinner, we will wait. Let's go."

The police comrade hurriedly refused, "No, we still have things to do."

The old party secretary couldn't stay any longer. He watched the police comrade pull Li Tiegen up from the ground, and said to Yang Liu beside him: "Little girl, come with us. Bar."