Chapter 149

After the first period, Teacher Li took Lin Yin to the principal's office.

After arriving at the office, Principal Liu saw Lin Yin and immediately smiled from ear to ear. He hurriedly greeted, "Classmate Lin Yin is here, sit down quickly."

After that, he poured Lin Yin a cup of tea himself.

Lin Yin thanked him politely.

Principal Liu looked very happy and said to Lin Yin, "Lin Yin has won great honors for our school. I plan to print more of your essay and give one copy to each class so that they can learn from you." ."

Lin Yin suddenly became a little outrageous and said embarrassedly, "Principal, this is not good, is it?" The

principal suddenly said unhappy, "What's wrong with this? You are so good at writing essays, so all the students should respect you. You should study, classmate Lin Yin, you are good at everything, but you are too humble."

The principal praised Lin Yin to the point where he blushed.

Finally, the principal also said, "In order to reward you for the honor you have fought for the school this time, the school has decided to waive your tuition and book fees for the second half of the year."

Lin Yin couldn't help but complain in her heart that she would no longer be in this school in the second half of the year.

The college entrance examination was announced in October and will be held at the end of November this year. She has already gone to university in the second half of the semester. However, Lin Yin still smiled and thanked her. After all, the principal did not know the specific time for the resumption of the college entrance examination.

After all, Principal Liu is the principal of a middle school. He pays more attention to learning matters and has more internal information. I know that the above is discussing whether to resume the college entrance examination?

When will the college entrance examination resume?

During this period, the country has paid more and more attention to students' learning problems. It can be seen that the resumption of the college entrance examination is inevitable, and it is only a matter of time. Therefore, the principals are also paying more and more attention to the education of students. Come pay more and more attention to it.

That night, during evening self-study, every class teacher in the school received a copy of Lin Yin's composition printed by the school. The principal also specially held a meeting for these teachers and asked them to give the composition to the students first when they returned. Read it aloud and then post it in the classroom so that every student can learn from Lin Yin.

In the evening, Teacher Li praised Lin Yin very much in the class. The students in the class looked at Lin Yin as if they were looking at monsters. It is not easy for ordinary students to win a prize in such an essay competition. , and Lin Yin entered the competition for five essays and won awards for four of them. This is simply a monster.

However, these students were relieved when they thought about Lin Yin's halo of genius. After all, they could not compete with geniuses. After Lin Yin returned to the dormitory, the classmates in the dormitory were also very enthusiastic about her and asked her how to write the composition. Written questions.

On the weekend, Zhao Yanan rode a bicycle to pick up Lin Yin. The weather was getting colder and colder. After Zhao Yanan picked up Lin Yin, he wanted to go home directly. Unexpectedly, Lin Yin said, "Mom, please take me to the post office. I I want to get something."

Zhao Yanan looked at Lin Yin with a puzzled look and asked, "What do you want to get?"

Lin Yin told her about the fact that she won an award for her essay and the newspaper gave her a bonus.