Chapter 154

Feng Xianglian refused to let Zhou Kun meet Yang Liu, so Yang Liu had no choice but to go home.

After returning to the village, Yangliu lowered his head, not daring to look at or talk to the people in the village, and went home secretly.

After the people in the village saw Yangliu, they seemed not to see her and no one paid attention to her.

After waiting for another three days, Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin couldn't bear it anymore.

More and more people come to the village to buy chalk, almost all of them from school.

Lin Aimin interacts with those people and knows that many students have already received the notice. If they have not received the notice yet, they may not have passed the exam.

Last night at dinner, Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan looked at each other. Zhao Yanan smiled and said to Lin Yin, "Nannan, your notice hasn't arrived yet. Your dad feels that he has been left behind and wants to go to the county to ask tomorrow. .."

Lin Yin has been waiting for so many days and the notification letter has not yet arrived. She is also a little worried. Although she is confident that she will pass the exam, the notification letter never comes.

Lin Yin thought for a moment and nodded, "Dad, I'll go with you tomorrow."

Lin Aimin nodded, "Okay."

The next day, Lin Yin was pulled out of bed by Zhao Yanan early in the morning.

Lin Yin got dressed, had breakfast, and was about to go to the county town with Lin Aimin, but he didn't expect Fei to come again.

When Sun Fei saw Lin Yin, his first question was, "Lin Yin, have you received the admission notice?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "Not yet, I am planning to go to the county with my dad to ask."

Sun Fei said with a face There was a hint of anxiety in his eyes, and he said to Lin Yin, "Teacher Ye and I haven't received the notification yet."

Lin Yin immediately said, "Teacher Sun, don't worry, I'll ask my dad for you too."

Sun A grateful smile immediately appeared on Fei's face, "Thank you very much!"

Lin Aimin, who was standing aside, said with a busy smile, "Teacher Sun, you're welcome, this is not a big deal."

Lin Aimin rode his bicycle and took Lin Aimin with him. Yin went to the county seat, and it was only around 10 a.m. when they arrived. They first went to the post office, entered the post office, and found the staff to ask.

Knowing that they were here to check the university admission notice, the staff did not hesitate and actually went to check for them. The staff checked for a while and suddenly asked in surprise, "Didn't you receive the letter?"

Lin Aimin shook his head and said, "Comrade, are we really not receiving any letters?"

The staff member suddenly frowned and said, "This shouldn't be the case. ? We checked and found that your letter has been arranged for delivery a few days ago. You should have received it?"

Lin Yin and Lin Aimin looked at each other, and Lin Aimin said firmly, "We don't dare to deal with this matter, Comrade. You're lying, we really didn't receive any letters."

Lin Yin said quickly, "Sister, could you please help us check again? Several of my primary school teachers, they are all educated youth, also participated in this For the college entrance examination, they estimated that their scores should be enough to get into university, but they still haven't received the admission notice. I'm from the same village as them, can you help us check again?" The

✓Reborn and Returned to the 1980s to be a Top Student On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara