Chapter 179

Everyone gets along pretty well on weekdays, and the atmosphere is relatively harmonious.

"Well..."

At this moment, Gao Linlin covered his mouth and ran out with a look of pain on his face.

Sun Ning hurriedly followed behind, and the remaining people also went out to check the situation.

Lin Yin walked to Gao Linlin and asked worriedly, "Sister Gao, are you okay?"

Gao Linlin looked pale and shook his head in embarrassment, "It's okay. Let's go back to eat."

After sitting down again, Zhang Min asked "Are you pregnant?"

Gao Linlin did not deny it, but nodded with a wry smile, "Yes."

Everyone knew that Gao Linlin's husband had also been admitted to college, but they were not in the same school, but they always See you every week.

Pregnancy is quite normal for young couples.

It's just...

Zhang Min said worriedly: "You are confused, how can you go to school if you are pregnant? The school has regulations."

Gao Linlin lowered his head and touched his belly with a look of pain on his face, "I... "I know I shouldn't, but this child has already arrived, and I can't bear to... can't bear to abort him."

Lin Yin knew that in a few years, family planning and family planning would become a national policy. No one is allowed to have a baby.

Lin Yin thought for a while and said, "Sister Gao can take a break from school and go back to school after the child is born." "

But this will waste a year."

"I am willing," Gao Linlin subconsciously put a hand on her "I don't want to abort this child. I will plead with the school teacher..."

After everyone ate, they returned to school.

Three days later, Sun Kai came to pick up Lin Yin.

Lin Yin had already said goodbye to several old professors and packed his luggage. Sun Kai enthusiastically helped Lin Yin carry his luggage downstairs in the dormitory.

When Sun Kai saw Lin Yin standing downstairs in the dormitory with a look of reluctance, he smiled and said to Lin Yin: "Let's go. You can come back often when you have time."

Lin Yin nodded and left behind Sun Kai. .

It was class time at this time, and the campus was very quiet. After a while, the two of them came downstairs of a dormitory again.

Sun Kai smiled and said to Lin Yin: "Our junior class is well-paid. There are only four people in a dormitory, which is very spacious."

Lin Yin nodded, still a little expectant in his heart.

Entering the dormitory building, the dormitory aunt saw Sun Kai coming up to her with a busy smile, "Oh, Teacher Sun, are you here?"

"Well," Sun Kai smiled at the dormitory aunt, "This is the new student. , her name is Lin Yin."

"Yes, I know, you told me before that I have vacated the bed in the dormitory, come with me."

The dormitory aunt led Sun Kai and Lin Yin to the second floor and stopped. In front of dormitory 208.

The dormitory aunt opened the door and said to Lin Yin: "Come in!"

Sun Kai carried Lin Yin's luggage and entered the dormitory first, and Lin Yin also walked in.