Chapter 184

☆ 187. Chapter 184
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Zhao Yanan brought the prepared meal into the house and said to the four father and son: "Let's eat first!"

It was getting late now, and the four father and son were also hungry. Lin Aimin led his three sons to wash their hands first. , and then sat down at the table and started eating.

After eating, Lin Changping took his two younger brothers to the next room to do homework. Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were tired after riding the train for a day, so they fell asleep soon after eating.

After getting up the next day, Lin Aimin went to find the old party secretary after dinner in the morning.

The old party secretary "Go to the county town to buy antennas?"

Lin Aimin nodded, "I'll be back at noon."

The old party secretary waved his hand, "Go, go, there's nothing going on in the factory."

Lin Aimin smiled, thanked him, and rode on The bicycle went to the county seat, and sure enough, before noon, Lin Aimin came back on his bicycle.

After Lin Aimin came back, he took the antenna back home and installed the antenna on the color TV at home. On the side, his three sons watched quietly.

After the antenna was installed, Lin Aimining pressed the button to start adjusting the channel and asked Lin Changping to turn the antenna outside. At first, there were still snowflakes, but soon, figures began to appear on the TV screen.

"Okay! Stop!"

Lin Changping immediately stopped outside and ran into the house, where he saw an opera singing on the TV.

Moreover, the TV is in color and looks particularly clear.

This was a provincial TV station. Lin Aimin searched and found another CCTV station.

Currently we can only receive these two stations.

It was the first time for the three Lin Changping brothers to watch TV, and even watching a movie felt fresh.

Even when eating, the family of five ate while watching TV.

After eating, the three brothers reluctantly left the house. Lin Aimin went to the factory, and Zhao Yanan was the only one left at home.

Zhao Yanan moved a small stool and sat in front of the TV, watching TV without blinking.

Until Sister-in-law Zhou came to Zhao Yanan.

"Yanan? Yanan?"

Zhao Yanan hurriedly stood up. When he went out, he saw that it was Sister-in-law Zhou. He hurriedly greeted her, "Come here, let me watch TV for you. "

Sister-in-law Zhou didn't know why. "What?"

Zhao Yanan said, "You will know when you enter the house."

Sister-in-law Zhou couldn't help laughing, "What is it? It's so mysterious. I heard you were back yesterday, so I wanted to come and see you, but I thought you must be tired just after you came back, so I came here today.

" She said as she entered the house, but as soon as she entered the house, she was completely distracted by the TV.

After a while, Sister-in-law Zhou exclaimed, "Oh, my mother, what is this? Why is there a tunnel battle movie in there?"

Now the TV is playing the tunnel battle movie. In the past, the town Sister-in-law Zhou went to see the movie when it was shown online. After watching it, she was deeply impressed and will never forget it.

Zhao Yanan moved a stool for Sister-in-law Zhou and put it next to her. She smiled and said to Sister-in-law Zhou, "This is a TV set. It's almost like a movie. You can watch plays, news, and movies..."

"Oh, it's great! "

Sister-in-law Zhou looked envious, and then turned to ask Zhao Yanan, "Is this what you brought back from the capital?"

Sister-in-law Zhou sighed, "Yanan, you are in the top of your game now. You are a promising daughter, and your son is filial and obedient. Even if you love the people, now Since you have become the director of the factory, your life will definitely get better and better in the future." After

hearing this, Zhao Yanan felt happy, with a smile on her face and a humble mouth. "Sister-in-law is also blessed."

Sister-in-law Zhou said truthfully: "I am comparable. I'm not interested in you. You're even interested in a TV set. I've never seen a TV set before. This thing is very expensive."

"It's not expensive," Zhao Yanan said truthfully. "This TV set is second-hand and there is something wrong with it. "It was repaired by Nannan."

"Repaired by Nannan?" Sister-in-law Zhou was surprised. "Nanny is really amazing. She deserves to be a college student, but it's a second-hand one. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's pretty good."

Zhao Yanan nodded, "Yes. Ah, it's still in color."

Sister-in-law Zhou chatted with Zhao Yanan and watched TV for half the afternoon. If Sister-in-law Zhou had not gone back to cook, she would not have gone back. There was a TV series playing on the TV, and she didn't want to Walk.

After Sister-in-law Zhou left, Zhao Yanan reluctantly turned off the TV and went to the kitchen to cook.

The three brothers Lin Changping ran home after school, followed by children of all sizes in the village. They all heard that Lin Changping had a TV at home and came to watch TV.

The three Lin Changping brothers are also generous people. None of their classmates have ever seen a TV set. If they want to come and see it, of course they will not disagree.