Chapter 30

☆ Chapter 30: Separate the family after coming back ☆

Lin Aimin ate two steamed buns in the hospital at noon and hurried back.

Lin Yin stayed in the hospital for another three days. The doctor said: It's nothing serious. Knowing that the Lin family had no money, he asked Lin Yin to go back and recuperate, eat more good supplements, and come to the hospital as soon as possible if he felt any discomfort again;

Lin Aimin was well-liked in the village. He borrowed a total of 50 yuan this time. When he checked out, he was still 50 cents short

. Zhao Yanan said: Give the villagers a message and ask Lin Aimin to deliver it.

Unexpectedly, Teacher Zhou took the initiative to lend them 50 cents. money.

Zhao Yanan was very grateful, "Teacher Zhou, don't worry, we will definitely repay the money. After we go back, we will ask the child's father to send the money to you."

Zhou Chunmei didn't care, it was only fifty cents, not a lot. Besides, Zhou Chunmei really likes Lin Yin.

But Zhao Yanan and Lin Yin were still very grateful and thanked Zhou Chunmei again and again;

Lin Yin said goodbye to Zhou Chunmei with red eyes, "Teacher Zhou, I will definitely visit you when I come to the county."

Zhou Chunmei and Lin Yin have been getting along for these days, She was also a little reluctant to leave Lin Yin, and couldn't help but tell her, "Good boy, you must go to school when you go back. When you have time to come to the county in the future, you can go to the teacher's house to eat."

Lin Yin looked touched, and Zhou Chunmei finally took out a stack of

Zhou Chunmei put the study materials and papers into Lin Yin's hands and said, "I asked my wife to bring some study materials that I had compiled from home. " Take it back and take a good look at it, it will be helpful for your study..."

Lin Yin took it and hugged it in his arms, nodding solemnly, "Teacher, thank you, I will definitely come to see you."

Teacher Zhou also had red eyes and nodded.

After saying goodbye to Teacher Zhou, Zhao Yanan left the hospital with Lin Yin.

When leaving, Zhao Yanan insisted on carrying Lin Yin on her back. Lin Yin actually didn't have much headache anymore. She wanted to go by herself. The county hospital was too far from home and she was afraid of tiring Zhao Yanan.

Zhao Yanan was reluctant to give up. Lin Yin was finally in good health. What would he do if he walked such a long way and was tired again?

Fortunately, after Zhao Yanan carried Lin Yin for a short distance, he encountered an ox cart from the next village. The mother and daughter were riding in the cart. At noon, they finally arrived at the entrance of the village.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Yin thanked the old man driving the car, and Zhao Yanan carried Lin Yin into the village.

As soon as they entered the village, the people in the village saw that they were back and hurriedly came forward to care;

"You from the third family are back?"

"Nanny, is your head okay? Does it still hurt?"

Zhao Yanan looked at those around him. These people hurriedly smiled and said: "Thank you for your concern. The doctor said that my daughter is fine. She just needs to go home and take good care of her."

Everyone congratulated her again, and Zhao Yanan carried Lin Yin back home.

As soon as he entered the house, Zhao Yanan saw a family sitting in the yard eating. Seeing Zhao Yanan coming back with Lin Yin on his back, the whole family was stunned for a moment. Lin Aimin and several children were the first to react and hurriedly gathered around;