Chapter 116

☆ Chapter 116 ☆

After listening to Mrs. Lin’s words, Mr. Lin thought for a while. He also loved his little daughter very much, but compared with the little daughter, the future of his two eldest grandsons was more important.

So, Mr. Lin only hesitated for a moment, then nodded and said, "Call Aihong back."

Then he looked at Mrs. Lin again, "I know you love your daughter, but our old Lin family will have to rely on wealth and peace in the future if their brothers become successful, it will be a matter of honor for our entire old Lin family."

Mrs. Lin nodded and said, "Okay."

When Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui heard what Mr. Lin said, they immediately put smiles on their faces, and couldn't help but feel sad in their hearts. Full of expectations.

Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo, who were standing aside, were also very happy.

Feng Caixia also took the initiative and said, "Mom, why don't you let me go to my sister-in-law's house to deliver the message."

Mrs. Lin glanced at Feng Caixia, rolled her eyes, and said angrily, "You are not needed."

After that, she said again Looking at Lin Aiguo, "Boss, you go for a run."

Lin Aiguo nodded happily, "Mom, don't worry, leave this matter to me."

Early the next morning, Lin Aiguo went to Lin Aihong's house.

Lin Aihong's family of four, plus her father-in-law and mother-in-law, live in a house of less than 30 square meters.

When Lin Aiguo went, because it was the weekend, Lin Aihong and his family were all at home.

Lin Aihong's father-in-law went out to visit her. Her mother-in-law was sitting leisurely at the door, while Lin Aihong was washing clothes.

Seeing Lin Aiguo coming, Lin Aihong's mother-in-law was a little disgusted. He glanced at Lin Aiguo and said in a weird voice, "It's Aiguo who is here! The countryside is busy now, why do you have time to come to our house?"

Lin Aiguo, who is asking for help, has a very low-key attitude and a flattering smile, "Auntie, I have something to do with Aihong."

Lin Aihong's mother-in-law glanced at Lin Aihong, with a hint of warning in her tone, "Aihong, our family lives well. Life is difficult, and I know it’s not easy for your mother-in-law, but you are our Sun family now. You have to know what to say and what to do."

Lin Aihong has always been afraid of this mother-in-law. After hearing this, she nodded hurriedly in agreement, "Mom, don't worry. I know that I am now a member of the Sun family and will not embarrass the Sun family."

Lin Aihong's mother-in-law was satisfied. Lin Aiguo, who was standing aside, looked embarrassed and a little angry. He was not You fool, why can't you hear the sarcasm and warning in Granny Lin Aihong's words, and even hints of contempt and contempt for their family.

However, Lin Aiguo came here to ask for help, and he did not dare to offend Lin Aihong's mother-in-law. Although he was angry in his heart, he could only pretend not to hear her.

Lin Aihong put down what she was doing, wiped her hands, stood up, and walked to Lin Aiguo without inviting Lin Aiguo in.

Their house is small, six people live together, and it's too crowded.

Lin Aihong was always pampered at home. After marrying into her husband's family, she was often brainwashed by her mother-in-law and treated her three brothers poorly.

Lin Aihong looked at Lin Aiguo and said in a somewhat impatient tone, "Brother, what do you want from me? I'm still washing clothes here. If you're fine, go home quickly."