Chapter 82

☆Chapter 82 Not allowed to live in☆

Lin Aihua took his wife and daughter directly to the old party secretary's house and asked the old party secretary to find a house to live in first, otherwise, he couldn't sleep on the street.

It was almost November, and it was very cold at night, so the old party secretary made a room in the village where farm tools were stored for Lin Aihua and his family to live in.

Lin Aihua didn't mind it and asked Zhang Xiaocui to lead the three girls to tidy up the house before moving in.

Lin Aihua's family left, leaving only Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin and Mr. and Mrs. Lin Aiguo.

Looking at the empty yard, the four of them felt a sense of sadness for no reason.

"Dad, Mom," Lin Aiguo looked at Mr. Lin, "Where are we going to live?"

Mr. Lin lowered his head with a depressed look on his face.

Mrs. Lin, however, wiped her eyes and said to Mr. and Mrs. Lin Aiguo: "Let's go live at the third child's house!"

"Mom," Feng Caixia was happy at first, and then worried: "Can the third child and his wife be willing?" Old

Mrs. Lin Quite confident, "I am the biological mother of the third child. How dare he not let me in?"

Mr. Lin did not object and stood up with the help of Lin Aiguo. Lin Aiguo carried half a bag of grain on his back and the four of them went together. Lin Aimin's house.

When the four Lin Yin brothers and sisters were after school, they passed by Old Lin's house and saw that Old Lin's house was completely black. The four of them looked at each other and were in a good mood.

But when the four of them returned home and looked at the four of them sitting in the yard, their faces turned dark.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin also looked at the four people sitting in the yard with helpless expressions.

"From the third family," Mrs. Lin ordered Zhao Yanan, "I'm hungry, what did you cook for lunch? Bring it out quickly."

Zhao Yanan glanced at Lin Aimin, "This?"

Mrs. Lin immediately became unhappy, "What is this?" Third child, I am your biological mother. When I came to your house, you didn't even let me eat?"

Lin Aimin "Of course... no, it's just mom, what do you want to do in the future..."

"In the future?" Mrs. Lin Interrupting Lin Aimin directly, "From now on, your dad, me, and your eldest brother's family will live in your house first. When we build a house next year, we will move out." "

Ah?" Lin Aimin was obviously reluctant, "Mom, We were cleansed and left home at the beginning, but this year we also gave you food as a tribute to you..." "

What do you mean by that?" Old Mrs. Lin heard that Lin Aimin didn't want to care about them, and said angrily: "What? Do you mean you don't want to care about us anymore?"

Lin Aimin said nothing, and after a while she said: "Mom, my ability is limited, and my family doesn't have much food."

"Ouch, the third child..." Mrs. Lin is rare She began to play the emotional card, "I am your mother. I was pregnant with you in ten months. Was it easy for me? You don't even know how painful it is to give birth?" "

Third brother, although I am partial to your eldest brother, I I didn't starve you to death. Our family was so poor when you were a child. How good are you now?"

"Third child...you can't forget your roots and be unfilial!"

Lin Yin started to get nervous. She was really She was afraid that her father would agree on impulse and let Mr. Lin and the four of them stay at his house.