Chapter 156

This man attracted everyone's attention as soon as he entered the door. Everyone saw Lin Aiguo carrying a bamboo basket in his hand, and a flash of surprise flashed in their eyes.

Someone called Lin Aimin over, and Lin Aimin walked up to Lin Aiguo.

Lin Aiguo forced out a smile, put the bamboo basket in his hand in front of Lin Aimin, and said with a smile, "Third brother, it's hard for my mother to save so many eggs. I heard that Wuya was admitted to college, and our parents both I'm very happy, let me bring these eggs to replenish Wuya's health."

Lin Aimin had long been heartbroken by that family. Looking at the bamboo basket in front of him, Lin Aimin said softly, "Brother, our mother, we It's not easy to take these eggs. You can take them back and let our parents recuperate."

Seeing that Lin Aimin didn't want them, Lin Aiguo suddenly became anxious and hurriedly persuaded, "My parents are in good health. These are the two of us. The old man gave it to Wu Ya. These two old men express their sincerity. Take it quickly." He

stretched out his hand to avoid hitting the smiling man. Lin Aimin was not a hard-hearted person.

Seeing Lin Aiguo being so humble, he sighed, accepted it, and then said, "I'll go see my parents tomorrow."

Seeing Lin Aimin accept it, a relieved smile suddenly appeared on Lin Aiguo's face.

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui also congratulated Lin Aimin one after another.

Lin Aimin nodded with a smile, and then said to Lin Aiguo, "Brother, have you eaten?"

Lin Aiguo said a little embarrassed, "Not yet."

Lin Aimin said, "Let's eat together later." Lin Aiguo said Naturally he won't refuse.

Lin Aimin walked into the kitchen carrying a basket of eggs and handed the eggs to Zhao Yanan.

There were still villagers in the kitchen, so Zhao Yanan didn't say anything and took over.

Afraid that Zhao Yanan would be angry, Lin Aimin pulled Zhao Yanan out of the kitchen and came to a secluded corner.

Lin Aimin said to Zhao Yanan, "Don't worry, I'm not forgiving them, but they are my parents after all, and I can't do anything too great."

Before Lin Aimin finished speaking, Zhao Yanan said, "I understand you Meaning."

Lin Aimin was relieved when he saw that Zhao Yanan was not angry.

Lin Aimin then went to entertain the villagers, and Zhao Yanan continued to cook.

After a while, the meal was ready. Everyone gathered around the fire and had a sumptuous meal outside. After eating and drinking, everyone left.

Lin Aiguo returned to Lao Lin's house with his two sons. Mr. Lin saw him and asked, "What did the third son say?"

Lin Aiguo said, "Dad, don't worry, the third son took all the eggs and left them for us to eat." Rice."

After hearing this, Mr. Lin showed a smile on his face. Mrs. Lin sat aside with her head lowered. She didn't know what she was thinking. She didn't say a word, but just snorted coldly.

Mr. Lin said to Lin Aiguo, "Okay, it's getting late, you go to bed."

Lin Aiguo led his two sons back to the house.

But what Lin Yin didn't expect was that Mr. Lin came to their house early the next morning.

Lin Yin's family was having dinner. When he saw the old man coming, Lin Aimin had to say politely, "Dad, have you eaten? Do you want to eat something together?"