Chapter 98

☆ Chapter 98 ☆

Feng Caixia felt bitter after hearing this.

The food distributed in the village has almost run out, and their family can only eat one meal a day. The old couple doesn't care, but she can't ignore her two sons.

Feng Caixia also returned to her parents' home, so her brother and sister-in-law, who were kind to her, had a face as long as a horse's face when they heard that she wanted to borrow food, and they almost kicked her out.

Feng Caixia was strong-willed in the Lin family, but she couldn't be strong-willed in her parents' family, and her parents didn't support her.

Feng Caixia returned home in despair.

Mrs. Lin, who had always treated her well in the past, saw that she didn't get anything back from her parents' home. She immediately ridiculed her and didn't let her eat that day's meal.

Zhao Yanan saw Feng Caixia's sullen expression and knew that Feng Caixia was afraid that she was not getting any favors from her parents' family.

"The third child's family..." Lin Aiguo had no choice but to say: "There is indeed no food at home. We can't let our parents starve to death."

Zhao Yanan only said: "My family doesn't have any food left."

Ren Feng Caixia and Lin Aiguo No matter what, Zhao Yanan didn't let go of borrowing food.

Lin Aiguo was so angry that he pointed at Zhao Yanan and yelled, "If your parents starve to death in the future, it will be because you and your husband are unfilial."

"Ha!"

Zhao Yanan was not afraid. "What the elder brother said, Aimin and I went out of our way to be filial to our parents." Husband, who in the whole village doesn't say that we are filial?"

"You said we are not filial, so we are not filial?" "

My parents live with your big family. If my parents starve to death, it will be because of you who are unfilial. It's irrelevant."

"You?"

Lin Aiguo pointed at Zhao Yanan and left angrily. Feng Caixia followed immediately.

After the two left, Lin Yin walked up to Zhao Yanan with a smile, raised his little face, and said with a smile: "Mom, you were so awesome just now!"

Zhao Yanan was immediately amused, and reached out to rub Lin Yin's little head. He held Lin Yin in his arms again and sighed: "I was forced to do this by them. I wish I could see them all starve to death."

Zhao Yanan always remembered Feng Caixia's revenge on Lin Yin.

At noon, Lin Aimin came back with a piece of meat in his hand, and his two children were following him. The father and son were talking and laughing.

After Lin Aimin entered the door, he handed the meat to Zhao Yanan, "It's two and a half kilograms. You can eat dumplings during the Chinese New Year."

Zhao Yanan's face also showed joy.

Lin Aimin went to help kill the pigs, and his hands were a little dirty. When Zhao Yanan was scooping water for Lin Aimin to wash his hands, he told Feng Caixia and his wife that they came to borrow food today.

Even if Zhao Yanan didn't say anything, the couple would definitely come to Lin Aimin again if they were very hungry.

Even Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin will come.

Lin Aimin sighed, and after a while, he said: "Daughter-in-law, you did the right thing. We won't give it to you. Don't worry, the village won't let them starve to death."

If they really want to starve to death, the village will definitely borrow money from them. Of grain.

But if you borrow food from the village, you have to pay it back. If you borrow it from Lin Aimin's family, you will never come back and you don't have to pay it back.

Zhao Yanan said nothing. In the afternoon, Lin Aimin met Lin Aiguo when he went out.

But no matter what Lin Aiguo said, Lin Aimin said: There was not much food at home, so he asked him to borrow it from the old party secretary.

Lin Aiguo was so angry that he pointed at Lin Aimin's nose and scolded, "Third brother, you have changed. You were not like this before. You were so obedient before. You do whatever your parents tell you to do. Look at what you have become now." "

Are you going to watch your parents starve to death!"

Lin Aimin was unmoved, "Brother, I have given you every penny of the filial piety that should be given to my parents. Now my parents are yours to take care of." , but you let your parents starve, you are unfilial, you have no ability, you have nothing to do with me."

Listening to these familiar words, Lin Aiguo's chest hurt. When did the couple become so hard-hearted?

"If there's nothing wrong, I'll leave first," Li Aimin said, turning around and going home.

Lin Aiguo did not borrow food. When he returned to his place of residence, facing Mrs. Lin's expectant eyes, Lin Aiguo shook his head, "Mom, the third child has changed. He won't borrow it at all. He wants to watch you two elders helplessly." Starve to death!"

Old Mrs. Lin snorted coldly, "It wasn't his mother-in-law who taught me that," she said, with a sad and angry look on her face. "My sons don't even kiss me anymore."

"And those from his family." The children are not close to me either. They were taught by their mothers, which is not a good thing and contains adultery."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui had a really hard time during this time.

The family's money and food were gone, and there wasn't much food left. I could only eat one meal a day. I was often so hungry that my stomach growled, and my round cheeks looked a little thin.

Hearing Lin Aiguo say: They couldn't borrow any food, the two brothers couldn't help but let out a cry, they were going to be hungry again.

Lin Changfu went directly into the house to find Mr. Lin, "Grandpa, go and borrow some from your third uncle. If you go, he will definitely borrow it." During

this time, Mr. Lin, who was sitting in the house, had become as thin as a stick because he had not eaten enough for a long time. , after hearing what his eldest grandson said, Mr. Lin thought deeply for a while and said slowly: "Forget it, since he doesn't want to borrow it, then I'll go find the old branch secretary and borrow some more." "

Old man," Mrs. Lin was a little unhappy, "borrow it from the old branch secretary." We have to pay back the food. Our family has nothing to begin with, so we can save a little bit."

Mr. Lin glared at Old Mrs. Lin, "You think I don't understand this? Is there any way?"

Finally, Mr. Lin went to the old party secretary. The old party secretary also knew that the old Lin family was running out of food and could not let his family starve to death, so he finally borrowed it.

Before our eyes, it’s New Year’s Eve.