Chapter 14

☆ Chapter 14 It’s all fake ☆

Zhao Yanan held up his upper body with one hand and asked in surprise, “Nanny, why do you suddenly want to go to school?”

The others also looked at her.

Lin Yin thought for a while and said: "You don't have to work anymore if you go to school."

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui used 'doing homework' as an excuse to avoid farm work and laze comfortably at home.

"This?" Zhao Yanan glanced at Lin Aimin and coaxed in a rather helpless tone: "Okay girl... you are a girl, we don't go to school, ah!"

Lin Aimin also said: "Nanny... even if you don't You don't have to do farm work when you go to school."

Although Lin Yin is ugly, because Lin Yin is the youngest child in the family and has been weak since birth, even though he is eight years old, he is as tall as a five or six-year-old child. The couple loved her the most and did not want her to do farm work at all.

"I don't," Lin Yin insisted, "I want to go to school. Yangliu is also a girl. She is also going to school. Many sisters in the village also go to school!"

Lin Changqing is the youngest boy in the third room. Hearing this, he couldn't help but speak. He said: "Mom, I want to go to school too."

In the past, Lin Changqing was extremely envious when he saw Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui carrying schoolbags to school every day, but he just didn't dare to say it.

Today, Lin Yin took the initiative to mention it, and Lin Changqing also boldly expressed his thoughts.

Lin Changping and Lin Changan on the side don't want to go to school?

"This?" Zhao Yanan didn't want his children to go to school to learn calligraphy, but...

Zhao Yanan also fought for it before, but the elders disagreed.

Zhao Yanan reached out and pushed Lin Aimin who was lying next to him, "Dad, the kids all want to go to school, what do you think?"

Lin Aimin was a little embarrassed, "I'm afraid Mom and Dad won't agree."

Lin Yin argued with reason, "Why is Brother Changfu rich?" "Brother Changfu and Brother Changgui can go to school, but we can't go?" "

I heard: Brother Changfu and Brother Changgui are very bad at studying. They always fall last in the exam. They can go to school. I am so smart, so I should go. Go to school."

Zhao Yanan was amused and asked curiously, "Nanny, who did you listen to say: Your brother Changfu and brother Changgui are not good at studying?"

Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui often claim credit in front of Mr. Lin, saying that they are particularly valued by the teacher in school. , and sometimes I would take the exam papers home, with red check marks all over them, indicating 100 points.

Every time, Mr. Lin can be happy for a long time and praise his two grandsons for their future.

Haha...

Lin Yin remembered what was written in the book: These two grandsons hid the papers that scored more than 10 points, used the papers they practiced on weekdays to write their own answers, and corrected them by themselves, so they got 100 points.

Hearing Zhao Yanan's question, Lin Yin thought for a while and said, "Brother Dabao said it."

Lin Dabao, the eldest son of the captain's family, is also studying in junior high school in the town and is doing well in studies.

When Zhao Yanan heard Lin Yin say: It was Dabao who said it, he believed it. After thinking about it, he gritted his teeth and made up his mind, "I will tell your grandparents after the busy farming season."

Lin Yin nodded.

Lin Changqing grinned happily, eyes full of anticipation.

"Okay," Zhao Yanan patted Lin Yin and said, "Go to sleep."

Early the next morning, except for Lin Yin, the family got up early to work again.

After the others left, Lin Yin lay on the kang and felt that he could not completely rely on Zhao Yanan and his wife to go to school.

This couple is the most filial couple. If Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin firmly disagree, Zhao Yanan will definitely compromise.

She had to think of a way.

In the morning, Lin Yin also went to the fields with the family, but Zhao Yanan was afraid that she would faint again, so he refused to allow her to work and only let her sit under the tree and play.

Lin Yin was making plans for her schooling. When she heard footsteps and looked up, she saw Lin Aihua smiling at her with a mischievous smile.

"Nanny..." Lin Aihua sat down next to Lin Yin, smiling brightly. "Did you feel uncomfortable there today?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "No."

"How could it not be?" Lin Aihua said matter-of-factly. After staring at Lin Yin for a long time, he said in a serious tone: "Look at your sallow face. You must be feeling uncomfortable. Do you have a stomachache? It doesn't matter. My second uncle will take care of you."

Lin Yin rolled his eyes inwardly, not knowing what she was doing. The second uncle wanted to take advantage of her again and was lazy.

Lin Yin rolled his eyes and suddenly said: "Second uncle?"

Lin Aihua had already started to lie down, and said "hmm" casually when he heard this.

Lin Yin continued: "I heard someone say: Brother Changfu and Brother Changgui did very poorly in the final exam this time, and they are counting down."

Lin Aihua suddenly opened his eyes, became more energetic, and frowned: "That's not right. , this summer vacation, didn’t Chang Fu and Chang Gui take their papers home? They are all full marks!”

Lin Yin’s face was serious, “That’s what the children in the village said, about the papers they took home. It's fake, it's not the school's final paper at all, it's just a paper for daily communication. They copied the answers themselves and corrected them themselves, so they all got perfect marks." "

Really?" Lin Aihua was immediately angry.

You know, there are only two scholars in the entire Lin family, Lin Changfu and Lin Changgui. In order to support their education, the family spends a lot of money.

Moreover, every time the farm was busy, these two bastards would find excuses to be lazy. It was not that Lin Aihua had not complained to Mr. Lin before, but Mr. Lin dismissed Lin Aihua casually on the pretext that the two children were studying well and were busy with studies.

Although Lin Aihua was dissatisfied, since Lin Changfu was competing with Lin Changgui, he tolerated it.

Today I suddenly learned from Lin Yin that the good grades of those two bastards were all fake. Is that okay?

Lin Aihua's fatigue was gone, he was resurrected with full blood, and he was looking for trouble with his sickle in a majestic manner!

Lin Yin's eyes immediately lit up, he was in for a good show!