Chapter 32

☆ Chapter 32 Heartless ☆

Zhao Yanan could not help crying at this time, "Si Ya... Mom knows that Mom is not as kind to you as Wu Ya. That's because Wu Ya has been in poor health since she was a child. Mom can't help but take care of her, but Mom I admit that I have never wronged you..."

"You are just a piece of meat that fell from my mother. She raised you from childhood to adulthood. How could you...how could you say no and just say no..."

Lin Yueji looked at Zhao Yanan who was crying bitterly, and felt a little depressed. Thinking of her parents' kindness to her in the past...

Lin Yueji felt shaken for a moment, but then she thought of her fate in her previous life, and her shaken thoughts immediately disappeared. Dismissed by her, her eyes became firm again;

"Mom, this is the last time I call you mom," after saying such heartless words without expression, Lin Yueji continued to say, ignoring the shocked Zhao Yanan: "Three Fang Jing left home and had nothing. If you let me go with you, what will you do to support me?"

Lin Yueji's tone gradually brought a hint of ridicule, "You don't even have a place to live, I don't want to suffer with you. My eldest aunt has been so kind to me. When I move to the big house, I will definitely be able to live a good life. I don’t want to suffer poverty with you." No

matter how heartless Lin Yueji said, Zhao Yanan is a mother after all, and she cares about her children. Feelings can never be erased with a few words.

After Zhao Yanan was surprised, he quickly persuaded: "Siya, we have a place to live. There is a dilapidated house at the foot of the mountain. The old party secretary allowed us to live there temporarily. Although the place is not good, as long as we clean it up, we can still do it. It's for people to live in."

Zhao Yanan squeezed out a smile and persuaded her with sincerity: "Si Ya... Your father and I are not lazy people. We work hard and we will never starve you. Si Ya... I am your dear. Mom, can I still harm you?"

Si Ya said in a disdainful tone, "That shabby house is almost collapsed, can it be compared with the house at home? It's still summer, how many flies and mosquitoes are there in that shabby house? I If I live there with you, I will be stung all over my body every day. No matter what you say, I will never leave with you."

Seeing this, Lin Aimin also hurriedly stepped forward, "Siya...you I believe dad, dad will definitely make you live a good life in the future."

As the eldest brother, Lin Changping felt sad and angry when he saw Siya say such heartless words. He walked forward with a stern face and looked at Lin intently. Yue Ji, "Si Ya...how could you say that to Mom?

We are a family. After we moved out, although we had nothing at the beginning and would indeed have a hard time, we had hands and feet. Life will definitely be good in the future."

Lin Changan also stepped forward to persuade: "Yeah... Si Ya, is it so important to eat well and live well? As long as our family is happy together, isn't it? Okay? Besides, the hard days are temporary. From now on, second brother will go up the mountain every day and take out bird eggs for you and Wuya to eat, okay?"

Lin Changqing stepped forward with red eyes, "Siya, you are my sister, don't leave. .."

Seeing that her parents and brother were so sad, Lin Yin also stepped forward, looked at Lin Yueji intently, and said in a sincere tone, "Fourth sister, we are a family. As long as we work together as a family, we can overcome any difficulties no matter what." ."

Lin Yin said and touched his head. "I almost died this time. Wasn't it because of my eldest aunt? Are you really sure that they will treat you well when you get to the eldest room? What if they treat you badly? No, what will you do then?"