Chapter 29

☆ Chapter 29 My daughter is so sensible ☆

When Mrs. Lin saw Lin Aimin and her three sons standing at the gate, her eyes were a little disgusted, "Why are you back?"

Lin Aimin forced a smile and said, "Mom, Nannan is fine now. , my children and I have to spend money to eat and drink in the county town. Besides... isn't this busy farming? I also want to work more and earn more work points..."

Mrs. Lin sneered, "You don't want this from me. Mom? Aren't you very capable and want to separate the family? Why are you coming back? You can just live outside."

Lin Aimin kept smiling, "Mom, don't be angry, my child and I don't have room and board for free, we earn work points. ."

Old Mrs. Lin became even more angry after hearing Lin Aimin's words, and yelled: "What do you mean by this? You want to settle accounts with me, right? Well... let's just settle the accounts one by one,

you said: I am October How much should you give me for giving birth to you?

Since you were little, I have pooped and pissed you all the time, so how much should you give me?

Can you figure it out...?"

Lin Aimin's face turned red from being squeezed. , said helplessly: "Mom, please let me and the child stay at home for two days. When my daughter and her mother come back from the county hospital, we will clean up and move out.

But don't worry, you and my father will give birth to and raise me." I will definitely support you and your two elders in the future..."

Lin Aimin felt uncomfortable, his voice was trembling when he spoke, and he felt a surge of sadness in his heart. He wanted to cry, but gritted his teeth and held back.

When Old Mrs. Lin was still about to say something, Mr. Lin came back from the fields with his family. Seeing Lin Aimin and his three sons standing at the door, Mr. Lin glanced at the old woman, and then asked, "How is my daughter?"

Lin Aimin said hurriedly, "The doctor said: It's okay. If you stay in the hospital for a few more days, you will be back."

Mr. Lin nodded and glanced at Mrs. Lin, "Eat quickly. You have to go to the ground after eating."

Mrs. Lin said softly. With a snort, he turned around and entered the kitchen. Lin Aimin responded and helped move the table and chairs to the outside of the courtyard. The family began to eat.

During the meal, Lin Aihua sneaked up to Lin Aimin and asked in a low voice: "Third brother, my daughter has lost so much blood. Can the younger siblings take care of her alone in the hospital?"

Lin Aimin said without thinking much. "You can take care of me. Nannan is a sensible and obedient child who seldom worries us."

Lin Aihua glared at Lin Aimin and said in a lecturing tone: "Lao San, you are not qualified to be a father. Nannan is pregnant." There is so much blood, and she is usually in poor health. What if something happens to her in the hospital?"

Lin Aimin hurriedly said: "Second brother, don't worry, the doctor said everything is fine."

Lin Aihua But he suddenly raised his voice and said, "Third brother, this girl's health is not fully recovered yet. My brother and sister will definitely not be able to take care of her alone. As for you...you have to go to the field again today, and I, the second uncle, can't ignore it. I will take care of you this afternoon." Go to the county town and help my younger siblings take care of their children."

Lin Aihua's words were righteous and selfless. Zhang Xiaocui next to him immediately echoed, "I'll go too... I'll go too, and I'll also help the third daughter-in-law take care of my daughter... "