Chapter 185

These children poured in the door one after another and saw the TV on the table at a glance.

Several children gathered around the TV and observed carefully;

"Is this a TV?"

"So the TV looks like this!" "

Why is there no one in the TV in Changping?"

"My grandpa said, there is no one in the TV Someone is singing!"

"I heard you can watch movies?"

Several children argued endlessly, but no one could convince anyone.

"Changping, what do you mean? Can this TV be used to watch plays? Or can it be used to watch movies?"

Lin Changqing said immediately: "You can watch both."

"Both can be watched?"

As a person who has watched TV, Lin Changqing happily gave these people Popular Science "This TV has different time periods, and the programs played are also different. Sometimes it shows operas, sometimes it shows movies, sometimes it shows news..."

Lin Changqing saw everyone looking confused, so he stepped forward, He said: "You guys give way, I'll turn on the TV for you to watch."

Hearing Lin Changping's words, everyone got out of the way. Lin Changping turned on the TV, turned the button, and found a station where the cartoon "The Mole's Story" was playing. 》.

This group of children was immediately attracted, staring at the TV without blinking, and bursting into laughter from time to time.

Zhao Yanan, who was cooking, saw this scene and smiled knowingly. Even a great person like her couldn't resist the charm of TV, let alone these children.

Unknowingly, "The Mole's Story" has ended, but these children are still unwilling to leave. Even if they want to watch the news, they are willing to do it. What a novel experience!

But it was getting dark outside. Zhao Yanan looked at the children in the room and said, "It's time to go home for dinner." None of the children moved.

The parents of these children are also waiting anxiously at home. It’s already past dinner time. Why haven’t their children come back yet?

What?

At Lin Aimian's house?

What are you doing at Lin Aimin's house?

watch TV!

So soon, a group of parents came to Lin Aimin's house to look for their children.

When the child saw his family coming, he shouted excitedly;

"Mom, come and watch the TV!"

"Grandma, come and watch the TV, it's so good..."

Then, Zhao Yanan was shocked to find that these children were being asked to go home. The parents who were having dinner not only did not call their children home, but also stayed there themselves. Soon the room was filled with people...

In the end, Lin Aimin had no choice but to move the TV to the yard, which solved the problem.

Looking at the people in the yard, Zhao Yanan helplessly said to Lin Aimin: "Let's eat."

Lin Aimin nodded, and the family finished eating in the house. The three brothers wanted to watch TV after eating. Zhao Yanan had no choice but to remind: "Homework, you don't want to skip the grade? Don't want to go to the capital to find Wuya?"

The three brothers paused and reluctantly returned to their rooms to do their homework.

In the evening, there was a whole yard of people watching TV. There was "Sparkling Red Star" on the TV. Everyone was watching it very carefully. Although the weather was getting warmer now, it was still a bit cold at night. These people were not afraid of the cold, so they watched a lot. Seriously.

The yard was full of people, and some people couldn't get in, so they climbed up the wall and sat on the wall to watch, which filled Lin Aimin's house.

Unknowingly, it was getting late. If it were normal, most people in the village would have gone to bed long ago. Because of the TV, most people in the village were still energetic at this time.

However, the TV series ended, the TV program ended, and a snowflake appeared on the TV.

Somewhat unhappy, he immediately shouted: "Aimin, Aimin, your TV is broken. Look, why is there no one there?" "

Yes, is it broken? Fix it quickly!"

Lin Aimin stood up. , dumbfounded: "It's not that it's broken, it's just that it's finished and there are no more programs. You can continue watching it tomorrow."

"Oh..."

Everyone suddenly understood;

"Then I'll come back tomorrow!"

"I'll come tomorrow too!"

"Let's watch TV here. It's almost like watching a movie, except that the TV is smaller than the movie screen, and it's too far away to see clearly..."

Everyone reluctantly left Lin Aimin's house.

After everyone left, Zhao Yanan looked at Lin Aimin with a wry smile on his face, "Master, what do you think we should do about this?"

The villagers came to watch TV at home. They must not disagree. They are all from the same village. Come to you. We watch TV at home and you don’t agree. Why are you so stingy?

Lin Aimin is now the director of the factory, and everyone in the village respects him. It is impossible for him to drive away the villagers who come to watch TV. Otherwise, will his reputation be lost?

Lin Aimin thought for a while and said: "Well, this time we brought back three TV sets, one for the child's grandma's house, and another one. We originally planned to sell it, but don't sell it now. We will move it to the village committee building." Let's go to the courtyard and let everyone go to the village committee courtyard."

Zhao Yanan's eyes lit up, "This is a solution!"